Just want to share...

So Hai, 안녕하세요, i just want to share what happen last night while i'm alone on our home.

It was 10 or 11 that night and most of our neighbors were slepping on their houses and me, as the loyal fangirl of BTS, stay awake to vote for them. (Kpop fans can relate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

But that's not the problem here, i can still remember every detail of that unforgettable night. When someone's cold hands brushed over the back of my neck and i shivered from the icy touch. The fact that my parents and my younger sister and brother were already fell asleep that time and i'm the only one who's awake in our house is so.... i don't know what to feel.

At first, i thought it was my older brother but then..... i froze when i suddenly remember that he died almost eight years ago. He was 10 and i was 8 that time when he died and i know, he's already resting in peace.

That time, i just shrugged my shoulders and go back to my business. Voting and searching stuffs about BTS and other things but it won't stop...

Under the table, the hands caressed my ankles like a wind and i nearly screamed. I was so nervous and scared that time because of those unusual things. That's the first time i experienced those kinds of paranormal (.?) events.

My mom said it was just a fragment of my imagination but is it normal to feel a cold hands brushing your neck from behind? Or i'm just paranoid?

After i finished my task, i quickly turn off my phone and went to bed. I try to close my eyes and go to sleep that time even tho i can still feel the cold sensation caressing my hair down to my neck. It was scary, i swear.

I just woke up the day after, shivering from the cold and i suddenly catch a fever. I wasn't be able to go to my school because i was sick.

But right now, i'm all fine. That cold hands were still there, disturbing me sometimes but i just ignore all of those.
It feels like the ghost (if ever it is) is a maniac!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I just wrote it here because i know you will read it and express your thoughts at the comment section. I want to share it with my friends but i know they will just laughed like a mental patient about this.

I hope the cold hands will stop on touching me like a maniac and it wouldn't appear to caress your hair or the back of your neck one night.

Thank you for reading and stay safe everyone~

- JASMIN ♡