Chapter 9 - Unwanted Guests

Começar do início

Cyn: “Martha will be hearing from me tomorrow, the cheek of her”

Person: “When I think about it, it was kinda crazy and wild for me to do this. I ain’t gonna lie.. but I’ve missing you and I just wanted to see what’s up.”

The person looked at Cyn and tried to grab her hand. Cyn pushed the hand away from her. She didn’t want to be swayed in any way. This was the history and clearly the person was not in her life anymore for a reason.

Cyn: “So you couldn’t have rung or texted me nah?”

The only thing Cyn could do was laugh because all of the events for tonight felt bizarre. She reached her hand out to shake their hand, but the person didn’t respond to it. They were laughing alongside Cyn.

Person: “This is actually mad funny.. We don’t shake hands out here, come on”

The person grabbed Cyn by the waist and the two of them embraced in a long and lingering hug. Cyn tried to push away and resist the hug but she couldn’t. They stood at the front door for several moments, as Cyn rested her head on the person’s chest. She felt their heart pumping faster than usual, from that she realised there may still be some unfinished business between the two. Just as she got too attached, she snapped out of the embrace and pushed the person out of the door.

Cyn: “Just go home…” Cyn sighed as she watched the person walk down the steps of the house.

She turned to look at Martha’s house. She could see Martha observing from behind the window. Clearly Martha thought Cyn couldn’t see her but she could. She looked over and shook her head. It was admirable for Cyn to see Martha attempting to see how her scheme went and being nosey. Unaware to Martha, Cyn would be going round their first thing in the morning. Cyn locked the front door, ran upstairs and flew herself onto her bed. Tonight had been a long night and all she wanted to do was sleep.

Erica

Erica opened her door to her crib and what felt like a stampede of people walked through the door. Everyone was faded and was looking for somewhere to rest their heads. Erica was laughing, she was in good spirits and around the people that she called her family. She knew there was only one person missing, but after the chat she had, she was not trying to spend the rest of the night thinking about her. Whilst most of the unwanted guest, placed their selves on the sofa and in Erica’s spare room, only the best drinkers were still up. This consisted of Erica, Roxie, Albee and Candice. Albee had already been in fridge, locating a half-finished bottle of Ciroc, he organised glasses and some ice. The rest of the group observed him. Everyone was tired and faded but no one refused a drink when it was offered around.

Albee: “Last one for the night, then I’m gone”

Erica: “Please Albee, you not about it boo”

The group of girls laughed at Albee. He was the worse one at handling drink, but tonight for some reason he was doing well. Erica was in shock herself with his outstanding performance for the night. They all raised their glasses, with Roxie banging her glass too hard to which the drink started over flowing out of the glass. Erica just looked and laugh, but in her head she was thinking these people can’t never come round my mess and not make mess. She was used to it though and loved having them over. Albee and Candice went outside to smoke a cigarette and left Erica and Roxie. They both smiled at each other.

Roxie: “Erica, your my babe you know that right, and I always got you” She said this whilst placing her glass on the counter. She gave a look to Erica which raised eyebrows, because Erica had never seen her in this light before, which was strange. For some reason, Erica was intrigued with Roxie, she was giving her a stare, looking at her up and down, she looked good.

Erica: “Yeah babe, ditto, I got you whenever you need anything”

Roxie put her arms around Erica’s waist and began to cuddle her from the back similar to how Cyn would usually hug her when they were playing around. This was kind of creepy for Erica, at first she was feeling it but then she snapped out of it, she realised Cyn and the conversation they had on the phone. She put her arm around Roxie in a friendly way.

Erica: “Come on, let’s go bed, I got an early start tomorrow”

Erica led Roxie to her bedroom. They took off their clothes separately, until they were only in their underwear. Erica usually slept naked, but she would have felt uncomfortable if she did so whilst Roxie was in her bed. Roxie kept giving Erica a certain look. A look which represented that she didn’t want to just sleep, well that's what Erica thought anyways. She bit her lip and climbed into the bed, patting the bed, she looked over at Erica who was checking her phone.

Roxie: “Come on Erica” She said giggling.

Erica looked at her and laughed. She could see that her friend was drunk, but this behaviour was extremely out of the order, especially for Roxie. She had a boyfriend and was committed to him. She got into the bed so that they were facing each other. Roxie put her arms on Erica’s thigh and began rubbing it up and down. Erica closed her eyes and began to feel a sense of sensation and pleasure from this, but after a while she began feeling uneasy.

Erica: “What you doing Roxie?” Erica was laughing as she asked this. It didn’t help that she had been drinking all night but it had reached the stage to where the drink was wearing off. Roxie just gave Erica a cheeky smile. Although she could have removed Roxie's hand she didn't want to. They both stared at each other. Erica leaned forward to Roxie so that their faces were centimetres apart. Their lips began to meet. It was a slow and sort of shy kiss. In some ways it felt a bit forced on Erica's part but she was just going with it. Roxie began to grab Erica's head to keep the kiss flowing, but they were interrupted. For Erica this was probably the best thing for her.

In stormed Candice laughing. She stopped and saw Erica and Roxie in a compromising position as both of them began moving away away from each other. She laughed and asked:

Candice: "What's going on here then?"

Erica: "Nothing as you can see..." She gave a concerned look over at Candice.

The girls all laughed together. Candice looked suspicious but she was still faded so she didn't think too much of what was going on.

Candice: "So you weren't gonna wait for me?"

Erica smiled. "Off course we were, come on and join us"

Roxie rolled her eyes, but continued with the atmosphere of the other girls. Roxie began to start acting hostile and annoyed towards Erica and Candice, as she rolled over to make space for Candice. 

Roxie: "Ruined my fun ay" She said jokingly. Although it was evident that she wasn't joking because as soon as Candice got changed and entered the bed, the vibe was different. Erica lay in the middle between the two of them and she began to spoon Candice. She couldn't believe what had happened with her and Roxie. She thought to herself it was a blessing in disguise that Candice entered the room.

Candice began mumbling and talking. She was asking Roxie questions but she wasn't answering. Erica looked over to see if Roxie was sleeping but she was still awake and was simply ignoring Candice. 

Erica: "I think she's sleeping..." She lied.

Erica was enjoying having some company in her bed. She would have preferred it to be Cyn but Candice and Roxie would have to do for tonight. Erica and Candice continued talking to each other until they felt Roxie get up out the bed. Before Erica could even say anything. she stormed out the room and slammed the door. Erica and Candice both moved over to get more space. 

Candice: "Guess three in the bed was too much for her" 

Both of the girls began to laugh. They continued talking until it was clear that Candice had drifted of to sleep. Erica couldn't help to think what was up with Roxie and why she was being so over the top. However, she had a long day tomorrow and needed to get some rest, in some ways she was thankful for Candice's appearance, else who knows what would have happened.