The Zoo (2)

Jungkook was already dressed and was cooking breakfast.  I decided to wear a white dress today with a denim jacket.  When I came out of the bedroom I walked up to Jungkook and gave him a back hug.  He let go of the spatula in his hand, he was cooking bacon and eggs.  He turned around and kissed me.  I love his kisses, they are always so full of love. 

"Kookie likey?" I asked with a smirk while waving my hands up and down my dress.  He placed his hands on my hips and answered: "Of course I like it.  I'd prefer you showing more skin but since we're going out this'll be great.".  He grinned at me trying to keep his innocence.

 "Oh my God the bacon's gonna burn!"  His eyes widened and he quickly let go of me.  "Shit, Hannah you got me all distracted."  He said laughing while tossing the burnt bacon into the trash.

We ate breakfast and then drove to the Zoo.  Jungkook wanted to go to the arctic animals first.  When we were at the penguins' Jungkook imitated one of them.  It was really funny because the penguin seemed to notice.  Suddenly the penguin  gave him the most deepest and darkest death stare ever and jumped into the water.

  Suddenly the penguin  gave him the most deepest and darkest death stare ever and jumped into the water

I wasn't quite sure if Jungkook was about to burst out into laughter or hide in a corner and cry.  I motioned him with my hand to come with me, I wanted to eat cotton candy and watch the zookeepers feed the sea lions. 

After we saw the sea lions we wanted to go see the little animals like guinia pigs and rabbits.  Once again Jungkook wanted to imitate one of the animals.  But this time there was a little black bunny mimicking him.  Jungkook was fascinated, he would lift his hand and so would the bunny.  It was so cute watching them bond.  There were even some children gathered around Jungkook, watching how the bunny followed his every move.  I smiled and thought to myself that Jungkook was going to be a good dad someday.  As if he would have heard my thought, he turned to me and said: "Aren't kids so cute?  I can't wait for us to have some someday."  He smiled at me and kept entertaining the kids.

I was getting a little tired since I was up till 3am reading fanfictions about us.  Man, some fans go ALL the way, yet I can't stop reading.  We went back home and relaxed for a little while.  Jungkook then went out with his buddies and I took a nice warm bubble bath.

I love how he finds time for me and his friends between all the interviews, fanmeetings, TV-shows and all the other places he must go to.  He is so kind and loving.

Thank you for reading!  I hope you found this entertaining.  Vote and share, why don't ya?  Stay tuned for more coming soon!