" Thats good, im glad you feel that shit "

" My name was mention " I add to see what that was about.

" Its a hustlers anthem...you a female hustler, mane. You getting money. telling bitches who they need to be like, ya feel me? On they shit out che "  He tells me.

" I feel you. Its dope "

" Thank you "

We was in the studio another 30 or so minutes before his session was up and he had time to leave. " It was nice meeting yall "

" You too " they say as I walked out with Kirko. " Dont be a stranger now, drop through sometimes ma "

" I'll remember that " I laughed heading out the door. " How much longer your here ? "

" I stayed to do some work but 2 days...I can stop through later and see ya " He says putting his arn around my waist.

" Im not gon stop you " I say.

" Where you wanna go eat at? "

" I got the place "

We ended up taking my car over to this sea food place we were sat and had something to eat and just talked. It wasn't all romantic or nothing but I was having a chill ass time.

" Like what is up with you? You looking for a relationship? " He asked me. I smiled him wiping my hands off. Im sorry that I break hearts...but I always warn you and tell you what it is.

" No, Not really...For what? Relationship are to much drama and too many strings...And honestly a bitch dont got the time for it and niggas. What's most important to me is getting my money and watching my little sister, everythng else be irreverent to me. I like chillin with certain people..and you got to be special to get ny time cause it dont happen a lot, but i aint trying to be girlfriend " I tell him.

" Shit, I feel you. Thats cool you 1hunnid on what you want and how you living right now. I respect that, Ma. "

" You like me? " I asked.

He asked. " I feel you its a difference " He saya making the both of us laugh.

" Nigga, how you feel me? "

" Like, its like " I laughed cause he seemed nervous. He leaned close against the table with a smile showing off his gorgeous dimples. I loved those on him.  " I like you...but its not like a regular like. Because I know what shit is, you as stripper you aint trying to cuff...I guess I aint either in tryna get money. I feel you on a while different level you like a female verson of me "

" Ight, I get it " I say picking up ny drink. We sat and talked before leaving the place and walking around the area and shit for a while because it felt good. " I need a hard drink " I say leaned against him as he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

Im not a alcoholic I just love liquor.

" We can go to my hotel, I got a bar babygirl "

" I guess I'm with it " I say. I looked over my shoulder as a group of girls started calling his name and coming this way..,as soon as they did more came..and some paparazzi came over. I rolled my eyes annoyed at them.

He's aint even all that famous. Okay if ,it was Trey songz..yes that's my future husband..Ill take my panties off and put it in his hands..but this dude? Its just Kirko Bangz...he as aint everything.

He got that drink in his cup though.

" Can we go ? " I asked.

" Lets bounce " He announced to his groupies that he was leaving then we made our way back to my car before getting in. " Its a price for fame "

" I couldn't do it...not the people screaming..At the club I get enough of it..but outside while im trying to shop or eat..fuck that leave me alone. " We shared a laugh.

" You get use to it..I love my fans they show me love when ever I come around "

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to his hotel and he took me up to his suite. He did have the penthouse. It was nice. " What you want to drink? "

" Patron . Straight "

No ice no chase. None of that just give me my shots.

He filled a couple shot glasses and brung them over setting em down.

" Gon head if you can do it " He says watching me pick up 2 shots. Like always i threw them both back and then one more after that...There was a burning in my throat and I closed ny eyes for a moment..but soon after the feeling left and I opened them feeling bubbly inside. " Oh shit ight then "

He threw 2 back and had his face twisted up. I was laughing my ass off.

" You wack for that "

" You got a problem if you can take 3 shots of patron straight back "

" I got a lot of problems "

" Mmmhmm " He nods putting hia things down. He scooted closer to me with his arms resting behind me. " Im gon keep it real, you fine as fuck, You caught my eye from the moment I had came in the club for real I knew it was something about you, Ice "

" Dont catch feelings for me...its gon end bad on your part " I tell him. He gon end up like Shade.

" You've said " He chuckle. " I just want to see all of ice "

" Im too much woman for you, boy " I laughed .

" Wanna bet? "

Never bet me...Wanting to prove that indeed he could not handle me got up straddling his lap. He began to grip my ass as i placed kisses along his cheek and neck sucking down roughly. I lifted his shirt above his head and tossed it to the side unbuckling his pants and belt. He watched me closely as my shirt came off exposing my bra free chest.

Running his tongue along his bottom lip he smirked pulling me to him and placing one of my breast intp his mouth and massaging the other. A moan escaped my lips as i tossed my head back gripping onto his shoulders as his tongue flicked my nipple. He paused to take off my shorts and quickly undressed each other. I made sure to hand his ass the condom, I even put it on for hin before straddling him. I began to ride him right there..It wasn't long before the couch wasnt enough room and. he had picked me up and carried me to his bedroom tossing me on the bed he got on top of me.

Not gon work.

I flipped us to where he was beneath me and I started to bounce up and down on him. I was riding and tightening it...making it clap..I turned around and rode it backwards as he slapped my ass roughly. His toes was curling and he was moaning and calling my name.

Should have made a bitch out of him and asked him who dck is it

It lasted ABOUT an hour..after he collapse going down. I still had speed and time left in me. I told the nigga I was too much woman for him...We laid there for a minute breathing hard and resting.

He fell asleep not long after..while I got up and found my clothes and threw them on I walked into the bathroom and fixed myself up and headed out the door and to the elevator.

" Hello " I answered my ringing phone call.

" Damn, I tried you 3 times this afternoon " God says.

" Whats up? ''

" You tryna make some extra Cash? "

Okay now your speaking my language now your speaking my language.