Chapter 27 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

"Is that the one you are saying?" Jin spoke beside me. I look at him and to the ring then to him again.

"Yeah. Look at it. It's so simple but elegant. It even has an infinity sign in it, which means everlasting love." I said.

"Woah." Taehyung gasp putting his hand on his mouth. I just laugh.

"Okay then I'll buy it. Now, let's see if it fits you." He said telling the staff to get the ring.

"Why me?" I said looking at him.

"Uhh, I don't know the size of my mom's finger. Yours is similar so I'll just get your size."

"Fine, fine." I said.

After getting the right size of the ring, he paid it on the counter and we headed to their favourite clothing brand. As expected, we ended up entering Gucci.

My eyes roam around the store. Everything is so expensive! I don't even wanna touch them because I might ruin the clothes or something.

"Noona, what do you think about this?" Taehyung came out of the fitting room wearing a coat.

"You look good in everything Tae." I stand behind him fixing the tucked collar.

"What about you? Have you decided what are you getting?" He ask.

"Nope and I'm not planning to get anything from this store. It's too expensive!" I replied.

"We have Yoongi hyung's card." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Even if. My conscience can't take it." I said.

Taehyung insists that I should get something and I did even if I don't really want to. Jin chooses a pink floral dress that rest just above the knee and Taehyung chose a pink bloom printed flat shoes to match the dress.

We are at the counter paying for the things we bought when my eyes caught the total amount of our purchase.

"Oh my god." I gasp.

"Weo?" Jin ask.

"I could buy a house and lot with those." I said pointing to the bags.

Jin and Taehyung just laughs at me.

They are so damn rich.

We decided to get back to the dorm as it is getting darker.

----------

*at the dorm

"We're back!" Taehyung kicked the door open expecting for a surprise but the whole place so quite and dim.

"Where are they?"Jin roam around the whole dorm but there is really no one.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Jin hyung, Taehyung, Y/N, happy birthday to you!!!!" The three of us ran to the backyard to find all of them set up a camp fire.

We were shocked.

"I'm so surprised! Noona let's go!" Taehyung said happily as he hops to the other members.

"Wooww~" I'm standing still and admired the view.

"Jagi." Hoseok stands before me holding both of my shoulders slightly massaging it. "Let's go?"

"Do guys always do this?" I ask him as we walk closer to the crowd.

"Nope. This is the first time for us, we usually just let Christmas pass since we are working." Hoseok guide me to sit on a log beside Yoongi while he sit beside me.

"Aww. You guys must be tired." 

" We have to attend more promotions and awarding ceremonies before new year. We can't be tired." He said.