• T W E N T Y S I X •

Autumns POV

I wake up with a throbbing headache. I force myself to sit up. I sit on the edge of the bed collecting myself before getting up to take a shower. I look into the mirror and let a frown fall onto my lips. My eyes had huge bags that made my face look hollow. My lips were red and puffy from me constantly biting them last night. I looked down at my hand, a purple bruise covered my knuckles. There was a few cuts on them but in cleaned it last night. It ached when I opened my hand.

My blonde hair was damp from sweat and tears. I didn't feel myself. I felt empty. Am I over reacting? Yea. He cheated, he hurt me but shouldn't I be used to this by now? Its the second time, you'd think I'd be over it but for some reason it hurts more then I ever expected. A tear fell from my eyes. I hate that I'm breaking! I hate that I'm letting myself hurt. Why can't I be like those other girls when they get their heart broken? Why can't I be a bad bitch?

I stepped into the steaming shower hoping to wash away my pain. I washed myself quickly and washed my hair. I stood in the steaming water with my eyes close trying to focus on the water running down my face.

I stepped out of the shower and immediately felt dizzy, I quickly wrapped a towel around me and sat on the bed. I laid back and just to over think once again.

I love him. I love him so much. He's my best friend, my only actual friend. Yes I'm friends with all of the why don't we boys but I don't have other friends. His family.. Are my family. Will they still love me and except me? Yes they will but I don't want to see him. I love him. I'm in love with him but if I see him it will break my heart to see. If he's happy with Sadie so be it, maybe we weren't right for one another. Maybe we rushed into it too soon. Like my father has always said "if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be"

He's still my best friend, even though it will hurt to see him, hurt to see him smile, laugh, and love someone else. I'll always be there. Because I'd rather see him happy then me. Yes he cheated but I WILL ALWAYS love him. He was always there when I needed him, he was always the one to make me happy when I was sad, to make me laugh just because, to show me love when no one else would. I can't hate him cause he hurt me. He was my rock. And hopefully he still is.

I threw on a pair of joggers and a T-shirt. I braided my hair in a French braid to keep it out of my face. I hadn't touched my phone since last night. I sighed and picked it up off the night stand. I had many missed calls from all of the boys. Even jack. He still cares.

Jonah texted me.

Coffee
Autumn are you okay? Are you safe? Please answer me.

Me
I'm fine Jonah, I'm okay❤

He read it automatically and replied.

Coffee
Autumn I'm not dumb, I know what "fine" means

Me
Yea I know Jonah

Coffee
You know jacks sorry right

Me
Ik

Coffee
Can you come home?

Me
My home isnt here Jonah

Coffee
Autumn, we all miss you and you scared us. We know jack did something stupid and trust me he's heard it all. But you can't completely ignore us, we love you

Me
If I tell you where im at can only you come for now then the others can one later?

Coffee
Of course.

I give him my address. I tell him not tell jack where I'm at. Im to scared to see him at the moment. I'll break again.

I went onto Instagram. Jack posted a picture he was starring outside and was frowning. He captioned it im sorry, i love you  I double taped but decided not to comment. I decided to post a picture. I picked a photo of my sitting at a table, my hands were on my cheeks pushing them up I had my eyes crossed. I captioned it you might hurt now but it will all get better. He liked it automatically like he knew.

Jackaverymusic commented on your post: please come back :( im sorry 💔

This comment was deleted.

Why did he delete it? Was he making sure I saw it before he deleted it. He's an idiot. People will see it and start assuming things. I sighed and sat back. Just let it flow, go with the flow. Stop over reacting you're hurting yourself.

There was light knock on the door. I slowly stood up and opened the door. I released the breathe I held and smiled up at the blue eyed boy. "Hi, Jonah wanted to come first but I thought i would" the smile on his face made me happy. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.  He shoved his head between my head and shoulder hugging me tightly. "Hi danii" I whisper. He kissed my head and caressed my face. Daniel came first because he knows how to make me smile the fastest, he knows how to make me happy with just a smile or giggle.

I hide my hand in my pocket and took him to the bed. He sat next to me with my other hand in his. "Now listen here little gal" I laughed as he made a funny face at me. "I know you don't want a lecture. I just want to tell you that I love you, I'll always be here, and I know you're hurt but I know you and i know you're heart, I know you'll forgive him, I don't blame you. I just want you to know, don't forget who you are. Always remember who you are. Don't lose yourself ever, you're special. " I smile at him as he stopped speaking. He laid another kiss on my head. "One last thing" I raise an eyebrow.

"Don't hate me" he stood up and he walked to the door I stood up and started to walk towards him. He opened the door and i immediately stopped when I saw jack. My heart dropped.