"You know what I hate," Tristan continued talking.

"What?"

Tristan spoke slowly and lower as she took turns looking at the road and back over to me, "I hate that when we f-cked I didn't take time to take in that incredible body of yours, also that I didn't kiss you. It was rushed, and I feel like I could've done better if I gave your body the time that it deserved. I was disrespectful. I should've dedicated time to your temple, but I guess it's good that you're down to worship with me again."

My body and the passenger seat almost became one. My hand was gripping onto my seatbelt as if I was bracing for a car crash. My p-ssy and my stomach were having a somersault competition and it made me feel like my skin was on fire. As if my skin was begging for every layer of my clothing to be taken off or better yet ripped off. Though, I was about to lose my sh-t, I tried my best to keep my cool.

I put on this sultry voice that came naturally with my disheveled state of being aroused. My voice came out raspy and sexy and as it traveled throughout my mouth to Tristan's ears, I could see her lick her lips and grip the steering wheel even tighter. "Texas, you can worship in this temple all you want. Any time, any day and any place. All you have to do is say the word. The doors will always be open and waiting for a revival."

My hand stopped gripping the seatbelt and moved over to Tristan's thigh. "But this time, I want to make you c-m, Texas. I want you to say my name while I run you wild."

Tristan clenched her jaw as I rubbed my thumb against her inner thigh. Her eyes peered over at me glazed with desire. "You're gonna have to come make me."

---

Tristan pushed me into my own damn apartment and kicked the door shut behind her as she aggressively pulled her shirt over her head. I giggled as I began slowly backing towards my bed. She threw her shirt onto the couch while she walked past it. Tristan unbuttoned her shorts just as the back of my legs met the bed. While I fell on my bed, Tristan's shorts fell to the ground and she climbed on top of me.

"Nice place you got here," she told me as my fingers trickled down her rocky abs.

My nails dug into her skin as I told her, "Shut the f-ck up." I pulled her neck down with one of my hands as I finally pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were softer than expected and once I tasted them, I didn't want to part our lips. The kiss alone had my heart beating out of my chest. At first our mouths moved together as if they had a mutual understanding with each other as if it was a regular thing, but when our tongues got involved, the kiss got wetter and rough.

Tristan was getting impatient and she tugged at my shirt. I don't think she meant to, but she ripped it and I let out a whimper as she breathlessly began kissing along my jawline, down to my neck. She left love bites on my neck as she clasped one of my breasts in her hand. One of my hands never left those flawless abs of hers while the other was grabbing her tight, little ass.

When she spoke to me, I could hear how bad she wanted me in her voice. Her words came out quiet but also quick and demanding, "I want to see those pretty little titties. I want you to show me Medusa," she said, referring to my tattoo I had teased her about during our first training session.

My p-ssy was out here wilding out. There was no time to be teasing her. She wanted to see my titties and I was going to let her. She could barely get the words out her mouth and my hands retreated behind my back. I undid my bra before throwing it onto the floor.

Almost immediately, Tristan's mouth met one of my breasts as she cupped the other. She licked my nipple, swirling her tongue around it as if it was a small lollipop before taking it into her mouth. I watched her as she sucked on the nipple and caressed the other with her thumb. A whine came from me before she kissed the center of my chest where Medusa stared right back at her.