7

Neville Pov

I was walking in Diagon alley when I see the Malfoys, and Professor Snape with a really cute blonde.

"Nnevile?" I hear the blonde ask who's around Professor Snape. " yes and how do you know me if I may ask? " I see Draco and his family crack a smile with the rest of the malfoys along with the Dark Lord supposedly yeah right Dumbles is the true dark Lord I mean he puts the person I love in danger.

"This is Killian Malfoy who just returned to us from his fake name." Ok now I was curious on who he was before.

Killian pov

I glare at Draco and the rest of the people there. "Really you had to mention that!" : "so   is the one you like Harry" Draco says.
" dracoinous lusicous malfoy I will personally make sure you don't have hair to slike back with stupid hair gel anymore if you keep it up! " I yell at him very angry that he did that in fort of my crush.

"Umm can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" " how about we go to a more private place to talk? " Tom says and I agree because I didn't want to tell him that I was Harry potter and that I liked him.

"Sure" we apperate to Malfoy manor and go into the living room. "Ok so can I now know what's going on?" I take a deep breath and begin. " well I went to my 'living relatives for the summer and I went through a I inheritance and found out I'm not how I am supposed to be and been lied to by Dumb-as-a-dor and he knew what happened that too".

"Who were you before?" " Harry potter" he gasps with his eyes widen. "I understand if you don't want to be around me anymore Neville but thank you for being the one friend that I could count on." I say while beginning to shake and I could feel the tears in my eyes about to fall.

Neville pov

I was shocked by what he said. I walk over to him and hug him to my chest while trying to calm him down because he was crying and I instantly felt the pull to protect him a d u knew that he was my submissive mate. "Harry please do t think that and plus I need to tell you something."

He looks at me to continue I take a deep breath and begin. "Ok so I'm a creature and you so happen to be my mate and I want you to know that I'm happy that it's you because I've had this thing for you since second year with the Gillyweed for the second task.

Killian pov

I was shocked  and happy that he was my  mate. "Do you mean that Nev really?" I question him because I don't want my heart crushes by the one that I love the most. "Yes killian and I hope that you could tell the rest of the group what the bitches did to you while you weren't at Hogwarts."

I accept him while he was saying this cause I truly love him. "Did you ward the door so no one can get in or out?" He nods and I are at to explain what happened and it will lead to lots of people angry.