(52) Chan {Birthday Special}

ITS HIS BDAY!!

2/11

unedited

"Y/N!" He called out.

He ran through the forest and didn't see any sign of you.

It all started with a camping trip. You wanted to go on a camping trip with him because, reasons.

You smirked as you saw him run around the forest, frantically looking for you.

You carefully held the bag of stuff and ran towards the center of the forest which had a weird empty space.

You already had tables set up all you needed to do was place the food and cake.

From the bag, you carefully unwrapped the food and placed the cake on the table.

"Y/N!" You heard Chan's voice come closer to you.

You smirked and made a 'help me' voice.

"C-Chan! I-Im here!" You faked.

You could hear his footsteps come closer to your direction.

You ran and quickly turned on the fairy lights and smiled seeing how beautiful everything turned out.

Chan ran through the bushes and stopped when he saw you.

"Happy Birthday!" You cheered as his jaw dropped.

He looked around at the table set up neatly, full of food. The cake was placed carefully in the middle. Fairy lights and balloons were hung around the placed along the trees and above the table there was a banner which said, "Happy Birthday Chan!"

Chan smiled and headed towards your direction. He was breathing heavily as he pulled you into a hug.

"You worried me!" You chuckled and hugged him back.

"Suprise?" You smiled innocently.

He pouted playfully and flicked your forehead.

"I have such a weird girlfriend-" He stopped.

"But thats the reason why I love her" He pecked your lips.