Chapter 11

So now I'm back with another chapter so here's chapter eleven. Hope it's to your satisfaction.
____________________________________

        She was frightened. Fear was something she hardly ever felt, yet she had most definitely looked it in the face just then. She hated how easy it was for her to fall asleep. The dreams always came as soon as sleep did, but this nightmare was one of her worst. She was slowly regaining he senses and she finally noticed she'd let Mitsu out. Then she saw Add and her wings appeared because he was glaring at her. She felt like her nightmare was continuing, but his gaze softened tremendously once he saw her terrified expression.

        "Are you going to tell me what happened?" he asked as he walked closer to the barrier that (y/n) just noticed was there. She shook her head at him earning herself a scowl from him. He tapped the barrier and said, "Can you at least get rid of this thing." She again denied him to which he sighed. "Fine then, but you can at least tell me why you have a cat that I didn't know about," Add said as he glanced over to Mitsu who sat next to where he stood. She had a worried expression on her feline face.

        "Nya! It's alright, (y/n). I won't let anything bad happen!" Mitsu said. Add wasn't even surprised that Mitsu could talk. That or he was just doing too good of a job at hiding it.

        "Well you talk. Care to explain what's going on here?" Add muttered to Mitsu as she went over to him and allowed herself to be petted behind her ears. (Y/n) shot Mitsu a death glare which kept the cat quiet. Add certainly noticed this.

        "Fine then. Be that way. It's not like I care anyway. (Y/n), you should go back to sleep," he said with a shrug. He turned to walk away but she called out to him without even meaning to.

        "Add wait, I...I can't go back to sleep," she said as he looked back at her with a bored expression. He  began to walk away again so (y/n) released her barrier and the shattering noise it made stopped Add in his tracks.

        "Now do you want to talk?" he asked as he glanced back at her. She didn't respond to him. (Y/n) still wasn't quite sure that the nightmare had fully ended so she didn't want to get anywhere near Add at the moment. If she did, she feared he would disappear before her eyes just as the Add in her dream did. "(Y/n), you need to tell me what's going on or I'll force you to," Add said as he stared at her. (Y/n) once again remained quiet. She still wasn't sure that Add wouldn't perish so she didn't want to risk anything.

        "You're real right? You aren't going to disappear if I touch you right?" she said as she allowed her wings to disappear and walked to him slowly. He only stood there staring at her as she walked closer, his bored expression still present. Once she stood right in front of him, she slapped him. Add stood there in shock but he was otherwise still there. Then she hugged him, relieved that he had not vanished, glad that Mari didn't hurt him. Add was the last person she wanted to be taken away from her, and he was the only real person that she knew. "You're real," she whispered and then she started to cry. Add didn't do anything in retaliation to her slap. Instead, he simply stood there and let her hug him.

        "Care to explain why the hell you just slapped me?" Add said with a hint of anger while he looked over to (y/n). Her tears were wetting Add's jacket which caused him to tense up a little once he actually noticed. Add finally decided to hug her back to which she was grateful for.

        "She killed you...Mari killed you," (y/n) said knowing well that Add had no idea who she spoke of.

        "It seems we have a lot of explaining to do," Mitsu said right after (y/n) spoke. "But first you both need to get some sleep," Mitsu continued with a yawn.