Chapter 3

Lucy's POV.
I groan as I rub my head again. Why do I have to deal with all of this? Whey can't I just break free? Oh wait now I remember, they demon proofed everything. How can they even do that? Well, only to the strength of a demon in its human form but yah...... I walk over to the center of my room and collapse. I lay there for a few minutes trying to regain some strength. Then I sit up and get into my meditation position, and in a little bit I find myself heading to my special training place.
I walked over to a mirror and looked at my self. Eww my face is all black and blue, my white hair is all frizzy, my clothing torn, and my eyes are now a bright red, like fresh blood. Plus my arms are all puffy from the needles the Doc stabbed me with. Today's treatment felt much so much worse than the previous times, but for some odd reason I feel like today altered me forever. I just felt an unknown urge to look at my demon form, so I transformed into my demon form and looked into a mirror. I gasped at what I saw, my demon form has changed. (Photo a bone but with the differences hat are following)
To start off normally I have a plain black tail, black pointed ears, really sharp claws, normal demon eyes, and small black wings, because all demons are Suppose to have wings. But now my wings have grown like 15 fold like they are 1 & 1/2 times bigger than me, my tail has transformed into a gold like color and if you catch the light just so you can see it flicker a bright white and a sleek black, but it also looks puffy like I just got struck by lighting, and trust me I know what it looks like, I have tried it to see what would happen and it wasn't pleasant. Sore for over a month.
My cat fangs have grown from barely noticeable to like an inch and a half long and about an inch long on my bottom fangs, but they don't look like vampire fangs, ha blah I'm gonna suck your blood blah :F. My claws had stayed the same but much tougher, but what shocked me the most was my eyes, they weren't the normal demonic fuchsia color, they were changing colors and mixing, but not like mixing paints but flowing into each other kinda like oil floats around in water but never mixes, well that's what my eyes are like but with every color, with the exception of red which is the background color. Then I look down and I notice I'm wearing high stiletto boots, which replaced my silent paws, plus my hair is much longer and seems to be glowing white around the edges in the mirror. But no I didn't grow and body fur or had any before, but I wasn't a neko, man so many human beings get the species nekos and cat demons so messed up, and there is a difference between our abilities.
Any-who, my form seemed to have improved, but I don't know how to control my powers, and they seem like they will need a lot of training and that would require a lot of energy which is something I'm lacking very much right now. I morphed back into my human form and saw I looked the same old beat up me. I turned around and probably if I stayed there any longer the mirror would shatter. I walk over to my little stash of souls I collected for emergencies.
***
"Ahhh." I sigh as I get tossed back into my room.

"Hey monster, you know you wouldn't have to go through this if you just show us your monster side."

"Go to hell!" I seethed through my teeth.

"No, that's where you monsters belong."

"Sorry I mean I will go back there cause it's nicer there than here, Hell is too good for you scum. You would feel lucky if you even were able to burn in Hell's flames."
"Hahaha, just continue that blabbering, it will do you no good." Then the man left my cell and locked it. I've become much stronger since I've come here, they will regret ever messing with the demons of hell, I then smirked inwardly, and then went to my training place.
***
"Rrrrrraaaahhhhhh!!!!! Gah," I sucked in a deep breath, ever since I discovered my new abilities I've been pushing my training, and eatting a soul once a week. Which for demons is a lot, normally it's like one a year, but since these experiments started my energy has been draining more quickly, and this training isn't helping my lack of energy. Soon, these men will pay for keeping me here, oh and there is a certain judge I need to pay a visit to. My new abilities are just about mastered, and I'm like 20 times stronger than I was before. And just barley in time, because I'm down to 3 souls left in my stash.