Ch. 3 Kakashi sensei

Start from the beginning

Karma
Rrrrraaaaahh!~

Naruto
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaammmm.... Kar-ma?

I let go of Naruto and sat behind him and beside the grumpy guy. Kakashi coughing as we all sat on slowly awkward stretching silence making eveyone look at him.

Kakashi
I invited Akabane here to meet you all and for all of you to... see what a Shinobi looks like

(3rd prov)

All of team 7 looking at Karma he smirked wrapping his arms around Naruto's stomach and resting his head on his sholder.

Karma
Wow thanks for the complement keep going and I might blush~ Nice to met ya guys I'm Karma Akabane Uzumaki but Akabane's fine. I'm Naruto's older brother and a high ranking shinobi who loves to bring insanity to his won village~

Sakura
Woah, it's nice to met you Akabane sensei sama, is it true your the hokages most trusted shinobi?

Karma
Grampa trusting me the most? I don't think trust is the word he'd use but sure~

Sasuke
Tch please what a waste of time

Kakashi
Back to the topic at hand why don't you all introduce yourself

Naruto
Can you give an example?

Kakashi
Sure lets see... ok hi my names Kakashi Hatake my likes arent important my dislikes arent really that interesting so I'll skip them and my dreams i don't give much thought to ok your turn

Sakura
That wasn't helpful

Kakashi
I said next!!!

Naruto
I'll go I'll go!!! Ok so my names Naruto Uzumaki my likes are ramen, eating ramen, eating ramen at Ramen Ichiraku, Sakura♡, and my brother Karma!!!!

Karma roll his eyes while sqeezing Narutos in his arms earning a laugh from the blond.

Naruto
Hahahah ok my dislikes are not being allowed to eat ramen, homework, AND SASUKE!!!! And my dreams are to become hokage!!!

Sakura
Hehehe you become hakage~

Naruto
WHATS THAT SUPOST TO MEAN!!!

Kakashi
Quiet both of you!!!

(Karmas prov)

After Kakashi yeld at the Sakura girl and Naruto I zoned out not really carring what the others had to say they were pretty easy to read and I new all there history seeing as how I know almost everything about everyone in the village. I started to drift and close my eyes as my face feel into the side of Naruto's neck, Naruto not really carring much wanting to keep on listening to the girl talk.

(Naruto's prov)

Sakura started her introduction and man is she cute though I soon felt Karma nuzzle his head into the side of my neck. Karma's been out at night lately for his Anbu work so he hasn't been sleeping much and ya I know about the Anbu, Karma told me as soon as he became one, I still don't know exactly what they do though. He honestly worked to much in my opinion always trying to only work during the nights and between the short time I was at school. I guess it's all so he can afford our house and food though... smiling sadly Karma ended up falling asleep on my shoulder but to the others he just looked like he was being lazy and waiting bordley. After everyone was done Kakashi sensei stood straight up no longer leaning on the railing.