Quit Poking Me

A/N -apologies my lovelies... had to lend my  laptop to my darling partner and work was crazy this week... here is your update, a little late and a little short...

"Is it done?" Edmund was waiting for me when I got in the door and I grinned at him like the cat that got the canary.

"You know it." I said saucily. I laughed as I was swept up into his strong arms and kissed repeatedly while he praised me.

"That's my clever boy." Kiss "Daddy is so proud of you!" Kiss "You worked so..." Kiss "Incredibly hard" Kiss "For this." My grin was so wide it hurt my cheeks and my chest felt full to bursting with all the praise he was giving me.

"Serves the stuck up bastard right." I said as Edmund carried me down the hall. I could smell the aroma of a fresh bath when we went in the door to the bedroom and moaned with pleasure.

"Don't do that sweet'ums or Daddy isn't going to let you get to your bath right away." He breathed in my ear hotly. Daddy put me down and started taking off my stuffy suit so I could go play in the bubbles. I tried not to squirm or bounce too much, but I was really excited for my bath.

"Daddy... can you shampoo my hair? The stuff in it feels gross now." I asked as I stepped into the steamy bubble bath. I sighed at the feeling of the hot water as it lapped against me while I sat down.

"Okay, do you want to dunk your head or shall I use a jug?" He asked me as I reached for my toys. I hesitated and looked up at him as he towered above me waiting.

"Uhm, jug pweeze?" I bit my lip and went into my little space. I felt my eyes un-focus as I cleared my head of all the worries of the day and picked up my boat to glide across the bubbles. Daddy came back, folded back his shirtsleeves, and scooped up the water from the tub. I tilted back my head so he could pour the water over my hair.

"Close your eyes baby." He murmured and I shut them tight. He poured more water over the front carefully, but it still trickled down my face a bit. I felt his strong fingers rub the shampoo through my locks, massaging my scalp as he went. I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his hands on me, hearing him hiss in a breath at the sound.

He rinsed my head with the jug of water, carefully getting all the shampoo out of my hair. Then he stripped down to nothing himself and got in the tub next to me. His big, hairy legs framed me on either side and he grabbed the rubber ducky that was floating over to him. I grinned at him as he set the toy on the edge of the tub carefully. I smacked it off onto the floor and cackled madly.

He frowned for only a second, then grabbed me and pulled me up against his chest. My arms draped around his neck loosely and my wet body laid flush against him. I was still smiling gently about throwing my toy. He kissed me roughly, pulling a moan from my throat intentionally. I felt his hands travelling down my back and grabbing a good amount of meat on my butt.

"Daddy... You are poking me." I muttered, feeling his big thing digging into my leg as I shifted. He grinned now and lifted his hips to rub it against me. I growled a little at him and he grabbed my wet hair roughly. He held my head back to watch me. My eyes were calm, simply accepting whatever he wanted to do to me. He leaned forward and hovered an inch from my face.

"If I asked you to kiss me and f*ck me, would you?" He asked me seriously. I blinked and stared at him for a second. Then I strained forward to kiss his lips gently. It was the best I could do with the amount of room I could move.

"Whatever you like, Daddy." I replied afterwards. He lifted his knees and pulled my legs on either side of him. I slid onto his lap and I felt him reach under us to position his c*ck. It didn't slide in easily. Only after some coaxing did it slide inside. All the way to the base. I squirmed to get comfortable with it. Then I lifted myself up on my knees and sat on him with a splash.

I laughed as I bounced in the water, watching the waves get bigger and bigger around us. It was fun to ride him in the bubbles. I gripped his shoulders with my soapy hands and breathed hard with the exercise and laughter. He leaned forward and I got the hint to kiss him again. This time it was deeper and I nibbled on his bottom lip a little before he pulled back.

I stroked his chest, rubbing bubbles across his pecs and nipples with a grin. He grasped my hips and began helping me to move faster over him. I threw my head back, closing my eyes as he slid in deep over and over again. His bruising hold and punishing depth brought me close to the edge of my own orgasm, tensing my body with the near release.

He grabbed my hair and bent me backwards so he could lean forward and take a bud into his mouth. His teeth closed down on the nipple roughly and I gasped. My eyes watered from the straining locks and sharp bites on my chest. It was enough though. I felt my torso wrack with spasms as my hole clenched. My cock spewed my seed into the water and across his lap.

He hummed and lapped at my chest, grasping my waist now as his thrusting got harder and faster. I felt him pulse in me only seconds later and the warmth that flooded into me was a welcome end to my bath. I sighed in contentment as he pulled out and lifted me up with him, out of the bath. He opened the drain and ran a quick shower down to get rid of the bubbles on us.

I let him wrap me in a big, soft towel before carrying me out to the bedroom. Then I waited as he picked out pajamas and helped me dry so I could put them on. As I sat there and waited for him to finish getting dressed, I watched the flicker of emotions across his face. It was like watching a movie in another language and wondering what was going on.

"Hey baby?" He finally asked me as he stood dressed in his own comfortable clothes again.

"Yes Daddy?" I lifted my chin so I could look him in the eye and he stroked it gently.

"'Promise me you will only use your powers for good?'" He said with a grin. I grinned back at him.

"Really Daddy?" I giggled at him and he kissed my nose. He kissed my cheek, my eyelids and my lips as he leaned forward. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared up at him lovingly.

"Promise me baby. You have had your 'Batman' moment, so no more screwing anybody over. 'Treat others how you wish you would be treated,' okay baby?" He sounded serious and his eyes bored into mine meaningfully. I smiled up at him, loving him for being who he was.

"I promise Daddy. I will be a good boy." I clung on as he leaned back and he lifted me up to carry me into the living room. It was our night as usual now, and I fell into my routine gratefully.