Chapter 2

Sherry POV

Bella looked over at me as we walked back to the flat, "So..."

"What?" I frowned, she was a week overdue now and she waddled around these days.

Sighing she said "You've got two months before they get back Sherry, shouldn't you be using it to your advantage? Like spending time with Brook?"

"I do, but I also have school duh, unlike you." I smirked, she rolled her eyes "It's not my fault they kicked me out. Anyway...look we're already back at your house."

Walking in it felt weird, Rye said "It doesn't make sense."

"What's going on?" I asked.

Andy sighed "Liv and Skye aren't answering our messages or the girls."

"Bella you look ready to pop," Maddie said kindly.

Bella snorted "I feel it."

Kat came running downstairs on the phone "Skye what...hang on a sec I'm being death glared by Andy."

"WHY AM I BEING IGNORED SKYE!" Andy wailed chasing after Kat who must have locked herself in the bathroom.

Brook was on his phone in the lounge with Mikey and Rye. Jack and Demi had gone on for a date night. Rye frowned "Is Kat talking to Skye?"

"Probably." I chuckled.

Kat came running in and sat with Mikey who wrapped his arms round her like a shield, Andy staring her down as she spoke.

"Soooo how's tour?...uh-huh apart from that," Kat said shifting position, "yeah I'm good. Apart from your boyfriend may kill me when we end the call...you sure? Ok,"

Kat hung up and then accepted an incoming Skype call, Skye was there and she was lit up by a light. I asked "Where are you?"

"Lounge part of the tour bus," Skye smiled, looking over as a guy leaned over "So you do have friends?"

Skye punched him "Nick don't be mean."

"GOD GO TO SLEEP!" Liv yelled.

Skye pulled a face "Why don't you?!"

"Because you and Nick are keeping, Lance and I awake. At least the Vamps get sleep." Liv yelled back.

Nick smirked "She has a point."

"Nick, she's sleep deprived..." Skye said looking over as her phone pinged, Nick checked it and said "Tris is awake. Did you ruin his sleep pattern too?"

Skye sniffed faking being hurt "Moi? I'm an angel."

"Your halo crashed to the floor just now." Liv grumbled coming over, and paused "are you insane Skye?"

Skye shrugged "Probably but Kat was on the phone to me, and apparently Andy was glaring at her."

"He was." I confirmed as Andy threw a cushion at me.

Another voice said as they came into the frame "Why are you awake? We have a show later on."

"Skye and Nick are totally doing the show asleep." Liv said shooting them a look.

Nick flipped off Liv who pulled a face at him as he flopped on Skye, Skye flicked his nose "If you're tired go to bed."

"But you're not going." Nick mumbled, "Liv what time is it?"

"3am." Lance yawned, Liv frowned "Why are we stopping?"

Skye shrugged "Dunno."

"There's traffic." the driver called back.

Skye frowned and got up, Nick flopped on Liv instead as she said "So you all look bright eyed and bushy tailed."

"That's Skye's saying," I huffed.

Liv shrugged "I'm with her 24/7 sis,"

Skye yelled "LIV GET CHANGED!"

Liv looked up and she said "Sorry guys, gotta go."

Skye came back over and said "We'll talk to you later probably, love you Andy."

"Love you Rye." Liv smiled, Nick snorted "Night."

And we were disconnected.

*~*~*

Liv POV

We were in the hotel, getting in some sleep for the show tomorrow when I heard Skye start mumbling something. Frowning I got up and went over to her, listening I felt my heart break. Clearly she was having a nightmare that Andy dumped her for someone else, shaking her awake I whispered "Skye, it's ok."

"I miss them Liv. Not just Andy...I miss Rye, Mikey, Brook and Jack. I miss the girls too," she said quietly.

Flicking the side light on I saw tears were falling down her face "Skye...we have two more months ok. We can do this."

"Can we?" she said weakly, grabbing her hand I said fiercely "I miss Rye ok. I miss everything about him, his voice, his smile the way he acts like a clown and always makes me feel loved and wanted. The way he can make you laugh when you're down...I miss Andy too because he's my best mate like a brother almost. And I miss seeing how he can make you light up, just by holding your hand or smiling at you. I miss Mikey because he always knows what to say when no one else does, I miss his jokes and his god awful dancing Skye. I miss Brook and Jack...Brook's sunshine smile and Jack's deciding to spray god knows what into his mouth. But I'm also so glad Sherry's dating Brook. I guess...you were right."

"You accept them?" she whispered eyes wide.

Nodding I said "I trust Brook, I trust you and I trust my sister. I'd not have Sherry date anyone else but Brook now, because I know how happy he makes her and how happy she makes him. And I guess I was just scared..."

"That she'd end up like us." Skye said wryly splaying her other hand "scared that he's going to forget you. Scared that the fans will come between you."

Curling up with her I said softly "Sleep, we need it for tomorrow Skye."

"Liv."

"Yeah."

"I love you sister."

"I love you more Skye."

A/N

Please remember to vote and comment, the more love and feedback I get, the more inclined I'll be to sit and write more chapters for you lovely lot. 

love Chloe