• T W E N T Y F I V E •

"What's better then 24?"
"25 "😂
lol rip vine.

Jacks p.o.v.

"Yea right jack" she closes the door and drives away. I feel my heart tear into thousands of pieces. I felt a heavy weight pull down on my chest. A warm tear slipped from my eye. "Jack? Are you okay? What happened" I didn't want to look at Sadie. I used her, I used her for sex to get back at autumn. "Sadie, I'm sorry" she stood in front of me I avoided eye contact with her. "Why?" I didn't answer she starred at me "look at me".

I finally look at her "I'm sorry Sadie, I used you to get back at her, I'm sorry I didn't mea-" she placed her hand over my mouth "jack" she whispered "I already caught on to that.. It's okay" she removed her hand as she walked away from me and climbed into her car waving goodbye to me.

I watch her leave as well. What the fuck have I done? "Seriously jack, what is wrong with you?" I turn around to face Jonah who was still pissed. I gestured for us to go inside. I sit on the couch where autumn was once laying I rested my head on the back of the couch closing my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Jonah" he sat across me on the table.

"For what exactly jack? She's gone because of you. She's hurt because of you. You jack. You shouldn't be apologizing to me. Its her you hurt" his voice was full of venom and hatred. I put my head in my hands. I let a few tears fall from my eyes. I cheated. I cheated not her. I told her I'd never hurt her. And I fucking did! Jonah placed his hand on my shoulder "I'm over it jack, but she isn't. And won't be" I sighed I was still scared to look anyone in the eyes.

"What the fuck made you think she would cheat in you? And ... With me?" He still sounded mad. I released the deep breathe I was holding and mumbled "aspen" I could sense him rolling his eyes. *btw i don't hate aspen k so don't assume that thanks :)* "jack are you joking?" Sadly no.

Flashback to the phone call with aspen
*not really a POV, its like three person*

A: hey
J: hey
A: I need to tell you something but you have to promise not get mad
J: okay I promise
A: so you remember a couple days ago when I came over
J:Yea
A: I was getting to know autumn, your so called girlfriend
J:she is my girlfriend
A: are you sure?
J:yes I'm 100% sure, I asked her out
A: well last time I checked people are loyal in relationships
J: what's that suppose to mean?
A: she told me some stuff that she said not to tell you about
J: she tells me everything
A: do all of your friends tell you everything?
J:yes of course they do, why wouldn't they?
A:well one of you're friends and girlfriend haven't been truthful with you
J:what's that suppose to mean?