Chapter 29

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

"No 'cause you said as soon as you get back and it's as soon as you got back, let me see it." Dinah said.

Lauren, Ally, and Camila were right behind her. They had walked into the house, I handed the pink box over to them so they could pass it around.

I got the ring when I was in Paris. I actually had Bvlgari design it for me before I left and it was really beautiful. It matched Normani's style. She was really simplistic and she liked shiny things but nothing too but she didn't like the shine to be off of her. I wanted to get her something much bigger but I knew she wouldn't accept it if it wasn't small.

Though it was small, it costed a lot of damn money. I actually got two of them which is why I got Dinah and the girls to choose which one she actually wants.

"Here's the other one." I handed both of the rings to them.

"These are cuute! That rose one is adorable though

"These are cuute! That rose one is adorable though." Camila said, closing the box.

"I don't know which one to give to her." I stressed.

"Calm down, the girl will love anything YOU give her. She loves the babies you give her, she loves the dick you give her, you'll be fine." Lauren said, making me laugh.

"Y'all talk too much."

"No. Mani talk too much, she tells us everything." Dinah smiled.

"Okayy but y'all are supposed to be helping me." I whined.

"I think you should give both of them to her, you bought both of them bitches."

"She's not going to take both of them, that's what I'm telling y'all." I said, truthfully. She's not going to take both of them if I came to her with them.

"Pick the crown one and give the other one to Kordei." Ally said. "But give it to him on a necklace 'cause Mani might not like him wearing a ring, she's picky on that."

"I like that idea." I smiled.

I took both of the rings from them and thanked them before they left. Thankfully Mani wasn't home, she was out dancing and she took Kordei with her. Sydney had Chas so nobody was here.