[CLOSED] February '18

We're happy to officially announce this collaboration, made up of DangerousloveWPAfterDarkWattInterracialUrban-fantasyParanormalLoversRomanceRomanceLP and WattFest; titled 'Forbidden Love'!

RULES AND GUIDELINES

- Submissions will run from Feb. 3rd – 21st, and on the 28th winning stories will be posted and shouted out.

- The theme of Forbidden Love and the use of one of our prompts must be present in your story.

- The story can be up to 2000 words in length, no more than 50 words over.

- The story must be in English/Portuguese only. If your story is in Portuguese, please head on over to RomanceLP and submit your entry with them.

- Only one story is to be submitted per user.

- Your story must be new and specifically written for this contest. You can post it on its own or as part of a new chapter from an existing collection.

- This time around, no Fanfictions are allowed. Characters, plot, and setting in the story are author's own creations. FFs will not be considered.

- Tag your story with #FLA2018 so that users can easily find your story.

- Adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines

- 3 winners and 1 honorable mention

SUBMISSIONS

If you believe your story follows our rules and guidelines then please submit your story via this form starting February 3rd.

PRIZES

- The winners will have shout-outs from all participating profiles and have their story included in the "Forbidden Love Anthology"

- All participants will have their stories added to WattFest's special reading list, and a separate one for winners!

- A gorgeous sticker will be awarded to all winning entries.

- Exclusive bragging rights

PROMPTS

A priest and a parishioner begin to notice that they seem to glance at each other more often than they should be.

Two people in love from two very different religions

Your lover died years ago, so you try dating again but the love you feel for him/her is as strong as ever.

A clear societal standing between the two characters that is frowned upon.

Two people who are madly in love have returned to their own worlds/universes/dimensions, longing for each other.

It's in the middle of a rainy night and you just missed the last bus back home. You head to the cafe across the street to evade the rain. Inside, the waiter/waitress surprises you with a special drink, a bit of kindness, and the realization that this person was the 'one who got away.'

A broken stiletto and a sudden blackout leaves you stuck in an elevator with the CEO of your company.

Two people, who are married to others, have their own lives, and are generally content with their current partner, start falling for one another.

A lawyer, after spending much time with his client who has committed a crime, begins to fall in love.

Someone hires a prostitute/gigolo, but they'd never experience anything like what they just did, and decide to see the prostitute/gigolo again.

Love between two people whose families hate each other. Sound familiar?