Chapter 12

**video is of Nicole dancing in rehearsal**

__ Raven's POV __

I was studying in math class with Patrick and Carnell. Carnell went to the bathroom, so me and Patrick just talked for a while at our table.

PATRICK: "So, how's your day been so far, Raven?"

RAVEN: "It's pretty good; college isn't too bad. What about you?"

PATRICK: "Same here. I think I might be getting math more. Before it was like akdokjsdofkjdkf but it's better." (chuckles)

RAVEN: (laughs) "Yeah, I know what you mean. By the way, I enjoyed hearing y'all sing yesterday."

PATRICK: "Oh you mean at the studio? Thanks!"

RAVEN: "You're welcome."

PATRICK: "I really liked your cookies, too; they were SLAMMIN'. :P"

RAVEN: "Well, thank you haha. So... you guys have rehearsal tonight?"

PATRICK: "Yep, dance rehearsal. You coming?"

RAVEN: "Of course! I can't miss out."

PATRICK: "Cool. I know Dustin will be happy..."

RAVEN: "Everyone's always happy to see me. I just have that affect on people." (chuckles)

PATRICK: "Haha."

Carnell came back from the bathroom. The look on his face was weird though; he looked kind of upset about something.

RAVEN: "Hey, Carnell... um, you okay?"

CARNEL: "No..."

PATRICK: "What's up, bro?"

CARNELL: "It's Reese. (shakes head) She's going partying with Eric right now. I saw her in the hallway and I tried talking to her, but she was so rude. She was talking about getting drunk and all that and saying I need to party more or whatever..."

RAVEN: "Are you serious? She's going to a party in the middle of the day?! That little--"

CARNELL: (puts hands on head) "Yeah... I thought she was different, guys. But she's like every other girl out there, ya know?"

RAVEN: "Uh-uh, first of all, not every girl is stupid and naïve. Don't bunch us all in the same group. Second... I'm so sorry Carnell. You were just trying to be kind and make a friend, but my sister's being a butt it seems."

PATRICK: "Yeah, bro, you don't deserve this."

CARNELL: "Thanks, guys..."

__ Gia's POV __

*sigh* I'm so bummed that Nicole and Reese aren't gonna watch the guys dance tonight. I don't know what's gotten into those two; we used to be close and it's like college is running them away. I don't know maybe it's just me, but something needs to change. 

Anyway, off to Calculus class with Nicole. I walk into the classroom and sit at our regular spot, laying out my textbook, notebook, and pencils. I saw the teacher writing problems on the board. Everyone else were in their seats - except Nicole. Where was she?