Chapter 25

Dameion pov:
To say my life flashed before my eyes would be a very accurate statement. As lycaon was swinging the scythe towards my head to finish me off I saw many moments from my past. Some of the moments were happy, some were sorrowful, and others just hurt. Overall I would have to say my life was complete chaos. There are a few moments I would have changed but if I did I would have lost other events I wouldn't want to change. I guess because of the things I regret I have gotten compensation in other parts as well. It's strange having lived for 1,000 years only to lay on the ground watching as death comes hurtling at you from a deranged monster.

The scythe blade fell and I braced for the next moment, the moment of death, when the blade stopped. The blade hovered an inch from my left eye and just stopped.

Lycaon seemed surprised at the immediate stop of the scythe. He tried to push it down but it didn't move. He then tried to pull it up only for it to not budge a single inch.

"What the hell is wrong with this stupid piece of junk!" Lycaon yelled as he let go of the scythe. Lycaon was fuming. The scythe itself hadn't moved at all and just sat there.

"This 'stupid piece of junk' as you call it, doesn't belong to you and it's real master doesn't like for others to touch or use it." A deep and horrible voice said. His voice echoed off and around the area making it difficult to pinpoint the beings location.

The scythe hung in the air unmoving for two seconds before flying away from us and to an outstretched hand which grasped it firmly and confidently as if it was a long lost friend.

"And from what I've seen so far it's master is not happy." The being said as he took a menacing step forward. Out of the shadows where he was standing was Luke. He looked the exact same as he had years ago, but his eyes. His eyes showed who was talking and who was in control. His eyes showed gold as Kronos stood resurrected again.

Lycaon looked over to Kronos in horror.

"No! NO! You weren't supposed to comeback! I made sure to destroy that sarcophagus after I took the scythe! You can't be here!" Lycaon said in terror and outrage.

"Oh you poor stupid mutt. You must know nothing of fates plans and how the world moves. Regardless of what you did this eventually would have happened. I have seen the future and yours is cut short. In fact if memory serves correctly I believe it ends... now." Kronos said.

No sooner had he said that did I feel Percy take control. Percy grasped two silver arrows at our sides before swinging his good leg forward and managed to knock Lycaon to the floor. Lycaon tolled onto his back which gave Percy enough time to position himself and launch us on top of Lycaon. As quickly as Percy could he swung his arm and pierced Lycaon in the side with the silver arrow. Lycaon flinched and focused on the wound which allowed Percy to swing his other arm up and stabbed Lycaon in the right eye. Lycaon cried out in pain before Percy rapidly stabbed and sliced Lycaon's throat until he stopped screaming. The light left Lycaon's eye and his body then turned to dust.

Percy collapsed and I could feel both of our tiredness from not only blood loss but the fight in general. Alabaster and Annabeth rushed up to us and started to check us over and treat my stump of a leg. Annabeth put my head in her lap as Alabaster inspected my stump. Annabeth was crying slightly as she ran her hand through our hair. She continued to whisper apologies as she looked down at us. She slowly leaned in towards us and closed her eyes.

I immediately ripped control from Percy and put my hand in front of my mouth with the palm facing towards her approaching head. Her lips landed on my palm which made her eyes snap open.

I glared at her.

"One does not just simply kiss the werewolf king. That right must be earned half blood. Do I make myself clear?" I said with as much authority as I possibly could in my weakened state.

A booming laugh of boulders on knives sounded, drawing all of our attention to Kronos who still held his scythe and was looking at us.

"I can see why my children keep you around. Your emotions and reactions are quite funny." Kronos said with a smile on his face.

I grunted as I sat up and looked him in the eye.

"Damn It Dameion! Stop moving or you'll bleed to death!" Alabaster exclaimed. He quickly removed a belt from around his waste and started making a makeshift tourniquet on my stump of a leg.

"What are you doing here Kronos?" I growled out as I gritted my teeth from the pain as Alabaster tightened the tourniquet.

Kronos laughed.

"It seems you have bark and a small bite werewolf king. I believe this is the second time you have killed that cowardly mutt. But to get on topic of why I'm here. You can thank Lycaon for that." He said as he eyed our troops. He then brought his hand forward and snapped his fingers making the entire undead demigod army burst into dust.

"That should fix any and all issues moving forward for that demigod." Kronos said.

The remaining force moved closer and took a more defensive stance around the Titan. A few started to growl or snarl at him.

"Call off your mutts werewolf king. I'm here in this form to talk and that is all. If I have to swap forms all of you would be vaporized for just being in my presence. You know this is true." Kronos said as he crossed his arms in front of him.

A few of my men and women continued to growl and circle the Titan. I knew what he said was true. If I was to also go off that display of power he just showed I do believe his current form of Luke's body was just to prevent everyone from dying.

I growled out to the people and they backed off but still stood close to the Titan.

"You wish to speak Titan lord? Then speak." I said staring into those golden eyes.