A small nightmare

Hero gripped his side as he growled loudly, he used his magic to slowly heal himself. He panted roughly as the sound of battle echoed around him. "Hero are you okay", "Fine...I'm fine Amber, get to the second front and help Katniss" he yelled looking up at the female. The blaze nod before running off the help her fellow mobs, once he felt the wound in his side close up Hero stood up and grab his sword. But he fell back to the ground as the ground shook, he looked up to see a large ender dragon has crashed to the ground.

"Endronic!!" Hero yelled as the dragon roared loudly swiping at enemy soldiers and and breathing a large burst of dark purple fire. The dragon couldn't fly and he was surrounded by the waters edge, water and ender people don't mix well. Hero didn't know if he could reach his friend from here, Hero yelled loudly as he saw Endronic back up and fall down the ledge he was on. The dragon roared loudly trying to claw his way back up onto solid ground and away from the water below, "Endronic, I'm coming just please hold on!!" Hero yelled.

Hero woke up with a start, he rubbed his eyes before hearing a clap of thunder. He looked out his window to see rain heavily hitting his window, never has he been so glad to see rain, luckily it woke him up from the horrible dream. Hero stretched and closed the book he was reading before he dozed off, he stood up and went to check on his small guest that he had for almost a week now. He worked quickly on getting them settled and comfortable and getting stuff he needs to care for the sick ones, it didn't take long since he already had a room with four beds and another room he didn't use for much but enchanting weapons. Not like he even uses swords or bows very often, he prefers his magic and potions better than sword play.

He looked over at the sleeping pug who has officially moved into his room, not like he mines. Hero placed a hand on his forehead making Duni whine softly and try to push him away, Hero chuckled lightly as the pug pushed him away with his paws but it did concern him that the pug was burning up and spend most of his days sleeping his fever away. The others told him Duni is super hyperactive and doesn't like the sit still for more than a second, he is a growing puppy so it made perfect sense but now it's starting to worry him. The mage got a wet cloth and put it on his head making Duni shift before falling into a deep sleep, Hero sighed and rubbed his head slightly making the pug wag his tail softly, Hero hopes Duni doesn't have anything to serious.

The mage left the pup to rest before checking on the others who were still asleep. Ddawn has gotten better, he seemed to have overcome his flu with the herbs Hero gave him and he's glad, it means his theory was correct about the plant being able to help fever and coughs. Hero quickly checked to make sure none of them caught their brothers cold, everyone seemed fine but Dres was a little hot.

Hopefully nothing bad, he can only do so much

_______________________

Short chapter today, I promise the next will be longer