You either die a hero or live to see yourself become the villain. The light uses people as pawns, the dark kills mercilessly - when both sides feed off of prejudice, one hero thinks it about damn time for a change.
Harry Potter was sorted into Slytherin. He is now preparing for the return of The Dark Lord. It is up to you, the Boy Who Lived, Neville Longbottom, to stop him.
1. Starts on: 1st February.
2. Ends on: 28th February.
3. Tag your story with #MagicMonth
4. Word count: 1500 to 2000 words.
5. This contest is now closed and is not accepting entries.
6. Only ONE story submitted for the Contest, please.
7. Stories must be in English only.
8.Stories submitted must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.
9. No co-written stories.
Ten winners will be selected.
They will receive a winner sticker and a shoutout.
The winning stories will be added to the anthology as well as a separate reading list.
All the very best!