Chapter 45

Soyeon's POV

*Dear diary,*

HEY BECHES IM BACK....

Okay...So...
7 years has passed...
but i still haven't move on...

I heard he has a girl now..
Of course its not a boy...Lol...

And then....
I actually met Jungkook...Again..
He was sorry for leaving me again... when he knew that i was in a mess after me and Sehun broke up...

And i was kinda shocked that he revealed that he was my step brother....
My older bunny is mah brother!..

Speaking of Sehun...
I heard that his girl is Tzuyu..
His fcking ex..

Shet! They do have a forever eh?
But i dont care they will break up in February 14...Lol

About my life...Meh..
Nothing much...
I still haven't find the right one for me though....
But i hope i do..
--end of diary--

"life is so tiring..." I groaned as i put my notebook at the table alongside with my sparkly pen..

I laid on my bed as i check the time....
I still have 30 minutes to get ready then....

I wore skinny jeans with a white sweater since its getting cold..
I wore my brown boots as i check myself in the mirror...

Yeah my fashion sucks...

I put a light foundation, and a pink lipstick since pink is life....

I locked my door as i went to the cafe 'someone' told me to go..

I arrived and mothafacka sheeeet...

It was no other than fckin Sehun.
And damn son.
He changed alot..
His pale white skin got more whiter and he's handsomeness upgraded to level 10000 handsomeness..And he 100000 looks so hot with his messy hair like he haven't showered alot...Lol..

"oh its you...Oh Sehun.." I sounded to be boring as i sat infront of Him...

He stared me with those black eyes that could melt you any seconds...But i must Not fell for it.

"so..How are you Soyeon..?" he asked smirking...

"it was nice...Until you came.."i sound annoyed making him look hurt...Duhhh

"oh...Okay" He said with his deep voice and bowed his head down.
Wat da fack is wrong with you?

" I gotta go...I don't want to see you" I said as i stood up. I was about to walk away when he held my wrist tight...

"im...Im sorry" He apologized but he was too late...
He already broke my heart...
And there's no way he would fix that...

"im sorry too Sehun" I said sighing deeply...

"do you forgive me?"

"i didn't say i can forgive you. But i apologized because we can't be together..No matter what you do,you would never fix my heart whos already shattered to pieces after being stabbed in the center of my heart that makes my ear bleed when i say your name when i hear your voice and your name..And makes me vomit whenever i see. It also makes me stabbed myself whenever you touch because it doesn't feel the same a long time ago...Even though i haven't move on...I still hate you and will always be..so...Live your life without me because i feel like hell when im with you..." with that last words. I removed hia grip and walked away leaving him there speechless.....

--------THE END-------