"Well what's up wittit." I said and Milyon turned around before sighing in relief.

"Ima kill you." She said before hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Better hush before you end up getting prosecuted too." I said making her laugh.

"You good gee?" Karter asked and I sighed.

"Nigga I'm glad they didn't try to keep
me. Fuck that we need to get out of here now." I said and he nodded as we got inside of his car.

"Go to my main warehouse. Tell the whole gang to already be there my nigga. But drop Milyon ass off. Ion need none of the girls there." I mumbled frowning.

Milyon was about to object until I looked at her. She only sighed and turned back around.

She knew better.

I slumped down in my seat and sighed myself.

Can't believe this shit is happening.
**********************************

"So as y'all know I was arrested this morning." I said and they all nodded.

"There's a murder case being built against me...with the evidence they claim they have...ya boy might get put away." I said sitting down on my desk as the shit continued to sink in.

"Bro nahh you're not serious." Marco said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I wish this shit was a joke but gee something I did finally caught up with me." I said shaking my head, sighing.

"If you have to do time it won't be that much. I promise you that." Kaylen said and I sighed.

"Nigga this is murder. Ian gone get out until I'm fawty(40)." I said and he shook his head.

"Like I said. You won't be doing that much time." He said and Karter nodded in agreement.

I only shook my head. These niggas acting slow. This ain't robbery. This a whole damn murder case.

"How did you get caught? When the fuck did you do this shit?" Alex asked.

"That's what bugging me. The shit is 2 years old. And I don't know how these muthafuckas found out." I said sighing.

"I got an motive." Dominic said and everybody looked at him.

"James. This nigga been really quiet and to himself lately. And now all of a sudden a damn 2 year old homicide comes blowing up in yo face? Right after he came and visited you here. He's the reason behind this shit." He said and I shook my head.

"How the hell he found out though?" He asked and Dominic sighed.

"You said he came here right? To your main warehouse? Nigga...whoever was here with you ain't really with you. Whoever was here sold you out or was already working for this nigga. You got a leak in your business." He said and I closed my eyes.

Everything this mane said just made sense.

"Nigga you smart." Kaylen said rubbing his beard and I laughing a bit.

"Well one thing fasho. We gone find out who this snitch is and we gone take care of James. But if this shit still blows up in my face I need three muthafuckas to promise me something." I said standing up straight before turning to Marco and Alex.

"While I'm gone y'all to take care of this business. This is OURS. Don't let this shit go downhill while I'm gone ight?" I said and they nodded.

"You know we gotchu you big bra." Marco said and I nodded before turning to Karter.