Lace.

Um. so I got a little crazy with this.... he he.

Daddy's long, thick fingers trailed from Micha's sweat coated forehead to his round, childlike  chin turning  his insides into a pile of mud.

Mud because he knew he was in deep shit, but Daddy's soft touch still had enough of an effect on him that he would melt. 

Micha looked up , his narrow grey eyes intent on Daddy's face, hoping he wasn't too disappointed in Micha for his behavior earlier that day... well , that whole past month.  And although he never saw a hint of disapproval etched on the older man's face ,he still searched, just to make sure.

"What's wrong ,Baby Girl ? "

Master sat and Micha instantly fell to his knees, wrapping his pale arms around his master's slack sheathed leg, resting his cheek against his strong calf.

Micha took a breath and a small smile formed on his face as Daddy's fingers divvied  his hair, his big hands soothing away ounce by ounce of nervousness in Micha's stomach.

"Well , last month I saw you with that  girl for a long time after school when you promised to take me on a date ,you cancelled that day to spend time with her. It really bothered me but I didn't say anything. And I waited and waited, all throughout that week but you still cancelled everyday. I started to get really... jealous ." He swallowed.

" So to get your attention I acted up but you still didn't give me any. I tried to get you spend time with me, even if it was just a for a five minute spanking. I started to interrupt  you guys' time together thinking that you'd get a hint at least and I kept seeing you fixing your clothes like you were doing something with her."

Master stopped his careful, sweet strokes to Micha's hair and all the nervousness he felt resurfaced. It took everything in him to not crawl away to a corner to  shake in fear.

"And she acted all bratty and was always scowling at me.  Then today she really got on my nerves when she made stupid faces at me like I was bothering you two that much."

Micha bit his tongue then blurted. " I thought you were cheating on me with her.  I lost control."  

It was dead silent not even the wind blew nor did the leaves rustle.

Micha heard a rumble deep from his master's chest then felt him shake a little.

He backed away to look at his Daddy, wondering why he was laughing and not angry.

Micha was pulled up in a hug by his master, he stroked the boys back leaving goosebumps in his wake.

He slightly relaxed, and   laid his head in his master's shoulder, wrapping his arms around them.

Micha felt lips at his ear and heard Daddy whispering apologies for not being there, nearly abandoning his  Princess .

He felt safe and sound there in his Daddy's  arms. When the man  stood, Micha gasped quietly, surprised by the sudden movement.

He wound his legs around him as not to fall off as he was carried off to who knows where, he didn't care as long as he was with him.

"I don't ever want you feel that way, precious, I would never do that to you. " Alistair put Micha down on his bed,  ever so gently.

"I know ,I was being stupid letting jealousy make me act that way."

Alistair rested on his elbow, hovering over the boy as he stroked back his hair.  "Its my fault too, Baby Girl . Let me make it up to you? Where do you want to go ?" The man began to kiss down from Micha's lips to his collar bones. He worked at unbottoning the boys shirt and continued kissing down his chest.