50

A/N whooooa we're halfway there~~ whooaaaa lemon and a pear~~

Iwaizumi yawned as he reached for the cups, ugh...mornings. Well, it was way past breakfast time, but nobody was doing anything. Iwaizumi had decided to take it upon himself to make drinks for everyone and then go and wake those two idiots up.

Oikawa, on another hand, was curled up in Iwaizumi's blanket. His mind was filled with events from last night, he could still feel Iwaizumi's fingers all over him, his lips on his neck..

"Get a grip, Oikawa!" He yelled at himself as he sat up. He knew way too well that after everything that had happened between them, he wouldn't be able to look at Iwaizumi the same.

This didn't mean that Oikawa hated him or anything, this simply meant that everytime his eyes would meet Iwaizumi's - he would get embarrassed. Ah, he should have done better, he should have made Iwaizumi feel better, but it was his first time! He had no idea it would feel like THAT! And that his ass would hurt this much...

"Okay, Oikawa.. you go out there and you tell him that it was great and you'd like a second round!" He took a deep breath before trying to stand up. He failed miserably. Good thing Oikawa managed to support himself by holding onto different furniture in Iwaizumi's room, and look at that - after a while he could walk...barely.

Oikawa heard Iwaizumi as soon as he opened the door, he was humming a melody of some sort. The closer Oikawa got to the kitchen, the more nervous he became.

"This isn't like me! Be a man, Oikawa! As swift as a coursing river! With all the force of a great typhoon!" Oikawa whispered and mentally slapped himself. He peeked into the kitchen to see Iwaizumi putting the cups onto the table, clearly he had taken a shower like 15 minutes ago.

"Oh, Oikawa! How are you feeling?" Iwaizumi asked as he noticed a few brown curls peeking out the door frame.

"O-Oh.. I'm good..." Oikawa lost all his confidence in an instant. Why was it so hard to speak to him?

"Ah, that's good to hear. Come and sit down, I made some coffee for you" Iwaizumi smiled innocently at the other.

"Uhm.. could you maybe bring it to my office? I have work today.." Oikawa blurted out. Damnit! Now he was lying?! Where did your shining confidence go Oikawa?!

"Sure! I suggest you go and take a shower while Makki and Mattsun are still asleep" Iwaizumi winked at him, making Oikawa immediately turn away and start walking to the stairs.

Ah, the stairs. The devils creation, at least that's what Oikawa thought when he spent 5 minutes trying to get to the upper floor. He didn't know why he lied. As a matter of fact, he did all his paperwork a couple of days prior so he could have a week or two off. So this basically means that Oikawa was willing to spend a whole day in his office contemplating his life choices and thinking about Iwaizumi.

At least the shower could help Oikawa get rid of all unnecessary thoughts, right? He was glad to see that his clothes, that he had left there yesterday, were still sitting on top of a counter. Good.

A hot, steamy shower was sure to help Oikawa gain back his courage and think about business, or at least that's what he thought. The moment hot water washed over his skin, Oikawa fell into a deep trance. His mind wandered off to Iwaizumi again. Images of his body flashed in his mind, his smirk, his words.. Oikawa started wondering how different it would have went if Iwaizumi had some anger pent up inside of him. Would he have been rougher? Oh lordy.

"Oikawa, I swear to God if you don't stop thinking about his dick, I will call Miko!" Oikawa yelled at himself again. The slightest thought of Miko made everything go away. Good. He finished showering quickly before drying himself off and sneaking into his office, just in case Iwaizumi's around.

Oikawa noticed a piece of paper sticking out under all of his most important documents, it's not like him to place something different there. As soon as he pulled it out, Oikawa knew what it was. The wedding plans.

Oikawa had written down the date, he had written down a place where the wedding would take place. There was even a short guest list, along with the speculated amount of money. He sighed loudly and for a moment there he felt a little bit bad for calling off the wedding like that.

But it wasn't his fault. He wasn't in love with her, Miko was cheating anyway. There's no way the wedding would have happened.

A sudden knock on the door shook Oikawa out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" He asked and watched the door open slightly. Matsukawa peeked in and smiled at the other male.

"Am I interrupting something?" Mattsun shut the door behind him. He then placed a cup of coffee on the table and sat down. "Iwaizumi asked to bring this. He said you have a lot of paperwork"

"A-Ah, yeah. I do. A lot of it. Ha." Oikawa scratched his head before giving Mattsun a confused look. "What apart from the coffee brings you here?"

"Oh, just wanted to ask how the date went. Iwaizumi seems really happy, he even let Makki touch his thighs" Mattsun laughed.

"The date went well, he was really nice and I loved everything... Mattsun, I want to ask you something, but you have to promise not to tell Makki, okay?" Oikawa suddenly started whispering. Mattsun leaned in and nodded.

"Okay, so..when you and Makki, you know, had a sexual intercourse  for the first time, were you already officially dating?" Oikawa asked, his heart was beating like crazy - it was tough to ask these kinds of questions.

Mattsun shook his head. "No, we weren't. I asked him out a bit later. I mean, we were already acting like a couple.."

"Okay, another question. Did either of you feel this feeling of embarrassment or something the morning after?" Oikawa watched as Mattsun nodded and smiled.

"Makki was a bit embarrassed, but he told me that he pushed that feeling away and continued on with his everyday life and our relationship. You know, Makki wasn't in the best place when we got into a relationship, he said that our first night was like an assurance for him that I really do love him. Wow I am rambling" Mattsun laughed, remembering the past was sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice.

"It's fine. Well, thank you for your answers. I'll keep them in mind." Oikawa thanked Mattsun and put his hand on his chest, he took a few deep breaths and felt his heartbeat slowing down.

All he needed was to pick himself up and continue living.

"Oh, by the way" Oikawa suddenly remembered. "Mattsun, when are you gonna pop the big question?"

.

.

.

.

..
My deepest apologies for this bad chapter, I'm on writers block TT 💚

Ok so, not so self promote myself (again), but I have a new book called "Thanatological" (BokuAka) and I am working really hard on it to make it as realistic as possible. There's only two chapters so far, but it would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out and left a couple of comments TT ❤❤

On another note, I'll try to update weekly, just bear with me. This second half of the fanfic will focus not only on Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's  growing relationship, but on Makki's and Mattsun's as well. You'll see the side of their relationship that you haven't seen.

-hatari

P.S GOT7 WILL BE MAKING A COMEBACK AND Y'ALL BETTER SUPPORT MY BABIES 🐤💚🐤💚🐤💚🐤💚