More Trouble

Chapter 20:

Everyone is In the court room and Meredith is now testifying.

Prosecutor: Dr. Grey has Jo ever had any problems with patients or other doctors before this?

Mer: well, there once was this patient before between Jo and my husband, Dr. Shepherd.

* flashback*

Derek and Jo were working together on a patient. Jo was in the room but doing her follow ups on the patient while Derek was talking to the patient. Jo was kind of eavesdropping on their conversation and heard the patient say to Derek," I will tell Meredith about the affair. Do the surgery right now or I swear Derek, I will tell her about the affair." Derek says, " okay, okay. Your surgery has been moved to today. Jo and I will go prep now. " Derek and Jo exit the room and Jo pulls Derek to the side.

Jo: what was that about?!

Derek: what all did you hear?

Jo: all of it.

Derek: ok well I had an affair with the patients daughter while I was with Meredith but Mer doesn't know. Please don't tell her.

Jo: oh no I won't. I promise

Derek: thanks, I owe you.

Meredith sees Derek talking to Jo so heads over to them just as Derek leaves.

Mer: what was that about?

Jo: we were just talking about our patient. She was yelling at me so he just told me to not worry about it. (Lie)

Mer: oh, okay.

*end of flashback*

Meredith finishes testifying and the judge calls for a 15 minute break. Meredith heads outside of the courtroom to get a drink of water and sees Derek talking to Jo.

Jo: do you remember when you said you owe me?

Derek: yeah

Jo: you owe me this: bail me out of here or else I will tell Meredith.

Derek: wha- what?! How much is your bail?!

Jo: couple hundred thousand

Derek: what do I tell Mer when she asks where the money went?

Jo: tell her you had to lend some to your family.

Derek: ugh, fine. When do I bail you out?

Jo: tonight

Meredith didn't hear any of this because as soon as she was walking over there the judge called everyone back.

Everyone got out of there at around 5 o'clock. They all decided to get a bit of eat. Everyone except Derek.

Mer: Derek why aren't you coming?

Derek: I have to go check on my patient. You have fun tho( kisses her cheek)

Derek really went to go bail Jo out. He bails her out and takes her to get something to eat then drops her off. They say that all of this is only between them. Derek comes home at 9 o'clock and everyone is asleep except Meredith. She is in the living room watching TV.

"Breaking news Jo Wilson is out of jail. Reporters say Dr. Shepherd bailed her out"

Hope you guys liked it!! Finals week is here but then summer!!! Will update quicker then!! Anyways people that are writing the same stuff as me.... STOPPPPP it's not cool