Love The Job. Hate The Client.

The idea just sort of popped into my mind today! Along with a bunch of other ideas... But let's focus on this one for now!

It might not be all that great and yes, it is kind of short. But I promise you, kind person reading this, it WILL get better! MUCH BETTER!

So pretty please with a batty on top comment?

Vote? Just a click away! ----------->

And fan? Once again, only if you liked it. Or you liked another story of mine! Lol ^^

Well, enjoy.... *Theme music* Daaaaadummmmmmmmm!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Years Earlier

"You see this?" Blair smirked as he pointed to his chest with his thumb, an enormous grin on his face. "This is going to be famous one day!"

I snickered as I walked over to my tire swing in my backyard. "Ha! And the day you become famous, I'm going to be your bodyguard!" I laughed, sarcasm dripping off my words. He ran in front of me, jumping up on the swing before I could reach it. "Hey!" I shouted.

"Exactly! You're going to be following me around, wiping my butt and listening to my orders!" He squealed from the top of the swing, rocking back and forth. When the swing flung forward, it smacked me right in the face, sending me reeling backwards. I dug my heels into the ground below before my full body weight hit the floor, and as I pushed myself up, I shot him a threatening glare as he giggled from above.

When the swing came back my way, I prepared myself for the blow. Seizing the forceful swing, Blair fell off, collapsed on to his back on the ground. I leapt at him, pinning him down.

"Well hi there." He grinned. "You know, you didn't have to push me off the swing if you wanted this."

I glowered down at him, wanting to smack away that cheesy grin of his. "I REALLY hate you..." I growled menacingly, hoping with all my might that I'd scare him.

But instead he laughed. "Oh silly Danica. You don't really hate me. You LOVE me but you refuse to admit!"

At his words, I snapped. My fist jerked backwards and I punched Blair right smack on the mouth.

He screamed, spitting out blood as his hand shot to his mouth. "You little---"

"Danica!" both our moms shrieked, pulling me off of him. I thrashed about in their arms, managing a good kick to his shoulder.

"You see that, Blair!" I had shouted as his mom dragged him away for the day. "That's called love!"

11 Years Later. Present Day.

There's usually always one thing you hate most about high school. From homework to uniforms. There's always one thing, or more.

My most hated thing was the bell. Somehow, it would always seem to speed up whenever I had to do something, making me continually arrive late to class. Earning myself some detentions.

And now, I was charging down the hall at top speed, trying not to run over any of the younger students that seemed to ENJOY getting in my way. As I continued running up the stairs, abruptly a foot was kicked out in my direction. Going at the speed I was going and because of the tiny distance between the foot and my legs, I had no time to jump, only to trip over it and face-plant against the stairs. My binder flew out of my hands, my papers soaring all around me as I caressed my throbbing forehead.

Hysterical laughter made me glare up at the culprit. "Oh my God, Danica! If I knew you looked that hilarious falling than I should have started tripping you earlier!" Blinking my clouded vision to try to make it adjust, it cleared to reveal Blair attempting to hide his amused smirk. His friends chuckled behind him as I patted around, picking up my papers as the bell rang above me. Gritting my teeth, I imagined myself in another godforsaken detention... and it was because of Blair...