It started with a Bing

School was boring as usual and all I could think about is my sweet bed with puffy pillows and warm blanket. But that was crushed because I had to wait for Audri to send me home. My mom called me saying she won't be able to pick me up because of something important. What's worse is that Audri is part of the volleyball team which means I have to stay in school with her until she finishes practicing. I'm sat in the bleachers and i just finished writing an essay for my English Lit. I look up at Audri as she mouthes "10 more minutes!" And gives a small smile. I force a smile back in return and sigh. I just sat there and tried to busy myself by watching the volleyball get tossed around. Yay this is so fun.

I face palm myself and can't believe i haven't thought about logging in facebook. I got my Iphone and connect with the school wifi. I logged in and the notifications flooded like a huge tornado. I nonchalantly scrolled and stalked until I got a *BING* indicating I have a new message. Another *BING* came in from the friend requests. I looked at the familiar name and clicked on his profile. I continued looking over his pictures and can't help but think how hot he is. He's pretty famous granting he has 1k likes in almost all of his photos. He's oddly familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

But as I clicked for the next picture, all I could do is gape like a fish and stare in shock. That's the picture the girls showed me yesterday!

"Ashton O'Collins? What? How?" I whispered to myself

I accepted his friend request and opened my message box and clicked on his new message

Ash O'Collins

"Hi! I'm Ashton :) my friend, Megan, told me to add and chat with you. I hope you don't mind?"

He's online. Oh my goodness what do I do? I smiled and felt cold.

Kaitlyn Jennings

"Hello Ashton! Umm, I don't mind at all. Do you mean Megan Roach? :)"

I waited for his reply and after 2 minutes, my message box popped up.

Ash O'Collins

"Yeah! So how are you? I'm 16 btw."

I checked the time in Los Angeles and unfortunately, it's 2 am there. Well great. I'd look like a night owl.

Kaitlyn Jennings

"I'm fine. It's 2 in the morning here though. I'm also 16! :)"

Ash O'Collins

"Oh, you should get some sleep you know haha"

I looked at Audri and saw that she's off to take a shower with her other team mates. I didn't want to stop talking to Ashton because I feel so special to actually be his new found friend, or maybe more. But no, i shouldn't take this too far.

Kaitlyn Jennings

"I should, but I still want to talk to you :')"

Yes, I just flirted with him. I looked around to make sure no one sees me smiling like a creep.

Ash O'Collins

"Likewise ;) you don't need any beauty sleep since you're already darn attractive. But I also have to go. I have practice :)"

Kaitlyn Jennings

"Are you sure you're not trying to get rid of me? Haha okie, Ash I get it loljk! Have fun with your practice xoxo"

Ash O'Collins

"Me? Get rid of a beautiful girl like you? You're funny babe. Haha sweet dreams Kaitlyn :)"

I was blushing mad and was about to flirt back but Audri came just in time. Great, such a perfect timing.

"I'm sorry for keeping you long, come on Ali-bear, off we gooooo!!"

*

As soon as I went home, I did my homework while stalking Ashton. What? It's not like I'm the only one who does that. Multi-tasking is one of my specialties. He's really famous and a lot of girls actually flirts with him. But his comments are clearly friendly and flirt-free and can't help but wonder if how he chatted was just out of friendliness. I sigh as I logged off and went back to work. Okay maybe I went to tumblr and saved more pictures of Jessica Ravins, the real Kaitlyn, until I finally drifted off to sleep.

New update! After 61838 years haha. Don't forget to vote and comment! xoxo