Praying

Colby's p.o.v

     There was a bright light shining in my face when I came back to reality. It was more than just a light almost like the sun bright. I felt horrible. I looked around my room. It wasn't my room. It was a hospital room. Then a heart monitor. I furrowed my brow in confusion. I turned my head to the side and saw Elton. He was looking down. He was the only one in there with me though. "E-Elton." I hated how weak I sounded. I wanted to sound ok so he knew I was. His head snapped up, "Colby!" He made his way towards me and bent over me a bit. "How are you bud?" I groaned, "I'm alright. Been better." He smiled, "oh thank god. I'm gonna get a nurse in here so we can get you checked my man." He clicked a button on the end of a remote. Not too long after a nurse came in. "How is he?" She wants asking me. "He says he's alright." She nodded and went to a computer screen doing whatever. "Does anything hurt Mr.Brock?" Never been called that before, "my shoulder." She nodded, "of course." It wasn't a sassy voice it was a reassuring gentle one. I looked to Elton who was looking at me,
"I'm sorry." He whispered. I shook my head, "it's not your fault. Never will be." He shook his head. "I was right there. I could've done something. Oh god Colby. I've been praying you were alright." I smiled, "I am alright. Nothing will go wrong. I promise." He smiled back. "He is free to go. Just let me get you a clipboard and some papers to sign. You can go ahead and get dressed. When you are all done come to the front desk and they will let you go." She smiled sweetly. "Thank you." Elton said and she nodded and left. "I'll get you're clothes Sam brought back. And the others." He left without another word. I felt bad for making him think that anything was his fault during the time I was out. "Colby?" I hadn't heard the door opening. I looked to see Sam. Then more people piled in. I smiled, "hey guys." Brennon was the one who leaned over and hugged me without harming my shoulder. "Oh god. When I got that call I thought you were gone!" I chuckled. "It's alright Brennon. I'm fine." He nodded and let go wiping his eyes. "Are you crying?" He shook his head, "no is just a little brighter in here." Everyone let out a light laugh. It felt good. I saw Elton writing on the clipboard in a seat. "Colby. I prayed for you. I'm glad it was answered." I looked to Sam. His eyes were red. "Bring it in brother." He did. He hugged me tight. I didn't feel any pain with it though. Sam let me go. "Alright get dressed." Devyn announced and threw my clothes on top of me. "Are you wearing boxers?" Corey asked a wide smile on his face. "Nope." I stood and took off my gown really fast. Brennan's girlfriend and Devyn squealed and turned away. And I laughed. I did have boxers on. I laughed. "Darnit Colby!" Brennon shouted. I laughed harder. I had been unhooked from my heart monitor and the IV. "I brought Sam and Colby merch. And the hoodie." Sam muttered. "Thanks dude." He nodded. I put on my jeans with the help of Brennon. Aaron laughed when I almost fell, I laughed with him. "Finally." I muttered when the jeans went on. "This is gonna hurt." I looked down. "Hey, it's no problem. We'll help you." And so they did. I was in some pain but not as much since I hadn't been doing it on my own. "Thank you guys so much." They nodded.

Elton's p.o.v

I finished signing the papers when they had finished helping Colby put his clothes on. "Do you have shoes on?" He nodded, "converse." I smiled, "of course." He chuckled. "Alright let's get out of here. This place makes me get weak in the knees." We went out of the room and walked past a couple of room but made it to the front desk. "Here are the papers." I handed them to her and she typed stuff into her computer. "You are free to go! Get well soon Mr. Brock." Colby said a thank you as we walked to our cars. "Food?" Colby asked and we laughed. "Definitely. I hadn't realized how hungry I am till getting out of there." Corey smiled. "Alright, where shall we go?"

     To be honest, I knew I shouldn't have asked that question. Here I was in front of the cashier though. "Welcome to chick fil a! How may I take your order?" I ordered everyone's food as usual. "Order number thirteen!" I looked to Brennon, "that's us." He came up with me to help carry. We all took up two tables. Sam and Kat at a table with Corey and Devyn. Brennon, Me, Colby, and Brennons girlfriend in our booth and Aaron in an extra seat at Sams table. We set there food at there table and ours at ours of course. "So, hows the arm?" Colby shrugged with his good shoulder. "Could be better. Little pain. "We will get some pain meds from the store on our way home." He nods as he eats some fries. "We are getting a priest."  Colby nodded solemnly at this. "It's alright. Whatever evil spirit is in there we will get out. We've been praying and I hope to god it works. Whoever Norman is. He's gonna be sorry." Colby wiped his eyes. He was sitting next to me. I grabbed him, "It's alright Colby." He sniffled. "Thank you." Brennon looked at me sadly then anger filled him. "He's gonna die." I looked at him sadly, "I think he's already dead Brennon." Colby nodded as he looked up.