Chapter 9

And now you will see older (y/n) and older Add. Just put four extra years on their previous ages and you'll know how old they are now. Well, enough of that. Let me continue this chapter.
____________________________________

        "Stick to the shadows and you should be alright for now," Add ordered through the earpiece that (y/n) was wearing.

         "Yeah, I know," (y/n) muttered in agitation. She was on another of Add's little missions for her. It had been four years since she'd met him. She now knew how to read, write letters, and fight skillfully. In fact, she had a nickname now that was given to her by the people that had seen her before. She was known as the Reaper Angel because she used a obsidian black double sided scythe with silver chains or a pearly white double sided spear with silver chains.

        The weapons turned into each other thanks to her now controlled abilities. The scythe being excellent in defense, the spear being excellent in attack, and the chains were safety precautions just in case her weapon got knocked off balance during a fight. Right now, she did not have her weapons out. They appeared at her will just like her wings did.

       The target was up ahead. All she had to do now was take it by surprise, fight it, and let Add record the results. These types of missions were the easiest because she didn't have to defeat it. Add had told her that he only wanted the results whether she won or not.

        "You're letting it get away," Add reminded her. She'd accidentally spaced out while waiting and the nasod miner was almost to the tunnel exit.

        She acted quickly and summoned her spear since it was lighter. Her wings propelled her forward and she dashed towards the miner getting in front of it before the exit was fully in sight. She knocked it backward with a quick side strike from her spear.

        "Good, now make sure it doesn't alert any others," Add told her. He could see everything she saw thanks to the little camera drones that Add created for her. (Y/n) attacked the nasod again before it could recover from her first attack, disabling its communication systems. Another thing Add had taught her was how to tell where a nasod's communications were. "Now just..."

        "Yeah, Add I know already," she said cutting him off. Just as rehearsed, she let the nasod recover and choose whether to attack her or run. This one chose attack and it used its drill as a weapon launching forward at her. She stayed still and moved to its side just before it could get to her and she swiftly ended the fight with several swipes of her spear.

        "This was the right nasod, right? Please tell me it was," (y/n) said. She heard Add sigh and then he said, "Yes, (y/n), it's the right one. You should have been paying attention. That was the only rampaging nasod in the entire..."

        "Okay, I get it. You don't have to tell me anymore," (y/n) interrupted. Add often did this whenever she was on a mission.

        "Whatever, just get it before the people who were actually supposed to take it out get there. You'll be arrested or worse if you're caught," Add said. (Y/n) sighed because it had been the thousandth time Add had told her not to get caught. She surrounded the nasod in dark energy which allowed her to lift anything as long as she could see it.

        "See you in three days?" (y/n) said with a bit of accomplishment. She was hoping for a reply with equal emotion.

        "That all depends on how fast you get here. Do not let yourself be distracted by anyone or anything," Add said and then there was silence. He'd disconnected the signal and was straight to the point as always. (Y/n) huffed as she made her way out of the tunnel with the nasod floating behind her in dark energy. She had made it to the outskirts of a nearby abandoned nasod village when she suddenly heard someone shout.

        "You there! Stop where you are!" Great, she was found and now she would likely have to fight.

       "Need help?" she heard Mitsu ask. (Y/n) just shook her head slightly and turned around to see a group of officers from the village nearby. One immediately recognized her.

        "Wait, that's the Reaper Angel! Isn't she dangerous!?" he said in surprise.

        "Yeah but she's a wanted fugitive. We can't let her get away," said another.

        "Besides, the reward money being offered for her bounty is enough to buy all of our jobs and then more," said a third.

        (Y/n) didn't feel like fighting anyone. She just wanted to go home and rest because she was already running low on energy. Before any of the officers could do anything, she uttered the word "barrier" and a symbol representing the word appeared around them in a sphere shape. They were stuck there until she felt like releasing the barrier or until they managed to shatter it with repetitive attacks. She walked away ignoring their shouts.

        "Well played, (y/n). You should use you command words more often in situations like these," Mitsu said. (Y/n) disappeared into the abandoned nasod village and took refuge in an old caved in building.

        "We'll be hanging out here for the night, Mitsu. It's okay for you to appear now," (y/n) said. As soon as (y/n) said those words, Mitsu appeared in her usual all black outfit.

        "Nyaa! I've been cooped up in your consciousness for so long that it's been ages since I've been able to do this!" Mitsu said as she stretched and switched forms. She was in her physical cat form. (Y/n) had long since figured out how to give her a physical form, but her usual cat human hybrid self was still only visible to her eyes only for the time being.

        "Mitsu you were in that form just last night. Stop complaining," (y/n) said. (Y/n) just wanted to keep Mitsu occupied. Her focus was to figure out a way to get rid of Add's curse. As she thought of ways to help, she began to get sleepy. She and Mitsu fell asleep in the abandoned village and rested up for their journey home.
____________________________________

Another chapter, I did it. Now I just need to keep writing. Until next time my awesome readers!