•Chapter 1•

Jonathan's POV

I was walking deep into the woods, trying not to think too much about about Luke.

He was recently attacked by a werewolf and in critical conditions.

I sighed and sat on a nearby log by a small river. This separated the Blues from the Red.

I looked over and saw a cute little bunny. I cooed at it big brown eyes.

His eyes suddenly turned red, then he stole my blue sweatshirt. I tried to grab it but failed horribly.

He jumped over the river. I did too and grabbed the other end of my jacket.

We both tugged until his mouth gave out on him.

I fell back upon impact. He also did. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked behind me and saw nothing.  

I turned my head but before I could look forward something knocked me down.

It was a werewolf. He growled and held me down. I let my fangs out. I tried to bit his neck but it was too far away.

He held my arms down more, making marks in the process. I hissed in pain.

"Why the hell are you here?" He demanded in a deep voice. I struggled to get free.

"My.... sweatshirt." I let out a whine in pain. He changed into human form.

I didn't recognize who it was. He sighed and got off me. His red jacket made me assume that he was a king or a prince.

He grabbed my jacket and gave it to me. "I assume you're a prince so I won't kill you. Now go before I change my mind." He said.

I nodded and used my speed to get out of there. I ran all the way to my castle.
(Blue castle)

I ran all the way to my room

I ran all the way to my room. I looked out the window and saw the werewolf castle.

Did the prince really spare my life?

Evan's POV

I stood in the fitting room and was getting measured for a suit. The Red and the Blues have an important meeting to end this war.

I stood up straight like my father taught me. I personally think that the Blue king lets his people do whatever they want.

I looked out a big window.
(Red castle)

I sighed and looked forward again

I sighed and looked forward again. "Straight Evan." My father said. I straightened out my form.

"Good." He said as the guy measured my waist. I didn't like acting big and bad but my dad's the Alfa of the pack.

I needed to set a good example for young omegas. I sighed and let the guy go on a break.

I walked over and sat next to my mom and dad. He patted my shoulder. "I'm proud of you son." I flashed a smile and looked back at my hands.

Why did I spare that Blue?