"Can I come in , you don't want me to stand here don't you" He asked while rubbing his nape.

I look at him and laugh, I hold his hand and lead him inside.

"Here sit , you want anything?" I ask.

He shook his head.

"So what is it?" I ask

Park Jimin
Here it is.

"So Bang PD told me that we can date... so i'm here to ask whether you would wanna date again?" I ask.

"Oh really? Our CEO too!! of course I would wanna date you Jimin hehe" She replied.

I kiss her.

"Aigoo finally we don't have to hide to meet anymore" I said.

"Uhm Jimin wanna watch movie and cuddle? my members won't be home too soon" She ask

I nod my head, she pick her favourite movie and went cuddle on the sofa.

'Finally I can meet you everyday'

Jeon Jungkook

"Oppa I'm here hehe" Yeri said and she sat down.

Me and Yeri agreed to meet at a Cafe just so to tell her the good news.

"Oh my gosh I miss you so much, you change alot" I said.

"Same goes to you, saw your new MV and live performance hmm showing your abs huh" She smirk.

I laugh and ruffle her hair.

"Aish oppa not my hair" She pout while fixing her hair.

How can I not fall inlove with her.

"So oppa why do you want to meet me?"

"Uhm let's order food first then we talk about it shall we?"

She nod her head.

Once we ordered our food me and Yerim talk about how things are going so far.

"Ya oppa you still haven't tell me the reason why you want to meet me"

"I miss you duh" I answered.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm just joking geez well I'm here to tell you a good news"

"What is it ?" She ask.

Kim Yerim

"Well Bang PD talk to us recently and he said that Bangtan could date" He explain.

My face lit up.

"Oh us too!! Our CEO said that we can date and we deserve to be in a relationship" I said to him.

"Sooo should we start all over again?" He ask.

"Uhm what do you mean start over again? we didn't even break up pabo" I playfully tease him.

"Aish yah i'm an oppa and you call me pabo ugh. Fine fine but Kim Yerim do you wanna date Jeon Jungkook?" He ask.

"Kim Yerim would want to date Jeon Jungkook, if his name isn't Jeon Jungkook then I won't" I replied.

Once we were done eating we went to the themepark and spend the rest of our day there.

'The one day did came through and we are together now. Forever'

Min Yoongi

I was walking towards Big Hit when I saw someone familiar entering a store. I went in and tap on her shoulders.

"Son Wendy?"

"Oh oppa! you scare me"

"Uhm what did I exactly do?" I ask

She shook her head.

"What are you doing here?" She ask

"Uh wanted to go Big Hit but I saw you here and what are you doing here?"

"Oh I was craving for ramen that's why"

"Want me to accompany you?" I ask

She nod her head.

We sat down and I watch her eat.

"Want some?"

I shook my head.

"Oh ya oppa,, uhm my company allows me to date and I just get to know like recently"

"Really? me too! to be honest I wanted to meet you the next day to talk about it but since we're together now. Uhm  Wendy do you wanna like start it back?"

"I'm glad to do so" She said.

I stand up , went to her side and give her a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too oppa"

'Everything turn out great. I love you Wendy'

Third Person View

The news spread about BTS and Red Velvet dating. Some fans accept while the rest don't but they don't care and keep on loving each other.

"It's already written that they are Fated to be together"

Chapter 20

Wee that's a wrap!! Firstly I would want to say sorry for the late update reason being is that I actually got into a new school so everything is quite hard and I got new module to learn so for those who keep on asking im truly sorry 😭. Secondly thank you for waiting patiently and giving alot of support in this book! ❤️ i feel the love hehe. And lastly this is the end of my first ever bangtanvelvet book! if you guys want more of bangtanvelvet book do let me know aite! i would love to do more! maybe bangtanvelvet imagines 😛🤔. thats all thank you !! ❤️