Short Vampire Story

Short vampire story!

"I had a really good time tonight" 

Mary looked over her shoulder as she unlocked the door to her basement flat and smiled at Michael. 

He smiled back at her, his beautiful face warming and his stunning blue eyes crinkling. 

"So did I" he said, his voice deep and huskey. 

Mary's heart began doing little flips in her chest, she blushed and looked away from him. 

Pushing the door open she stepped onto the door mat. 

"So...I'll see you tomorrow" she said carefull not to look at him so he wouldnt see her blush. 

She moved to go into the flat but Michael reached out and touched her elbow. 

"You know..." he said reaching up and playing with a stand of hair on her shoulder "thats not really how dates are supposed to end." 

"w-what" Mary stuttered her cheeks blooming with colour again, unable to take her eyes off his perfect face. 

He smiled and stepped up onto the step blocking her way into the flat with his body, he leaned in threading his hands in her hair. 

"I think you know what I mean" he said against her lips. 

His mouth came down on hers. 

She moaned in bliss returning the kiss with eveything she had. 

Grabbing handfulls of his jacket she pulled him into her home kicking the door shut, Michael chuckled against her and pushed her up against the wall, his lips were shockingly soft as his mouth explored hers. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body against his, and his hands landed on her waist creeping under her  

blouse and trailing up her spine. 

He pulled away from her and trailed kisses along her jawline, her skin tingled at his touch. When he reached her neck he looked down at her and smiled, Mary smiled back at him and he returned to her neck, pausing over the skin at her throat, Michael felt his hunger stir. 

His canines lengthened, the points sharpening like knives.  

Marys hand trailed up his side and he froze, a prickle of guilt stopping him, but then his thirst reared up, making his throat burn and his teeth throb, pushing aside his guilt he sank his fangs into the soft flesh. 

Mary gasped, pain ripped threw her neck stunning her.  

She felt Michael pulling at her skin and the pain worsened, she strained away from him. 

His hand flew up to her hair, he yanked her head to the side and drank more deeply. She tried to push him away but he was impossible strong, his body like rock and his grip like iron. 

She was quickly losing strength, her skin becoming cold and her vision dimming. 

Michael gulped down the life essence of his unfortunate victim, his thirst would not be satisfyed with just a taste, he would have to drain this one to be full.

Just a short one about my one true love - vampires!!!!!!!