Let the hunt begin! (part VI - Found the track)

*10 days later*

White Fang was onslaughting the school and attacking both students and teachers.. how did it happen?!

Apparently they took control of metric shitton of Grimm, multiple Atlas mechs and they are trained like ex-military people...

But still, what the fuck?!

- Keep up! We gotta defend the grounds-

Explosion cut us off and made my ears ring.

- How long until you finish that portal Kreinto?! - I shouted.

- Hour or two! Keep up! - he replied, focused on shaping the portal.

The situation was bad. Even with my nanosuit abilities, I was getting more and more tired overtime. The attack was held for two days straight. If this will continue... I might need to use my demonic powers.

*9 days before the attack*

I was currently walking in Vale together with team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY. Yang and Weiss were leading the way and chatting happily with Coco and Nora (seems like they know the way more than I do), in the middle Ruby, Jaune, Ren, Fox and Yatsu were more silent and walking in the middle, while I was walking with Velvet and Blake in the back. Both seemed to walk very close to me.

- So! I guess we can all go to bar and get drunk- Yang started.

- Nope, Ruby is underage. - Weiss replied in annoyed tone.

- And I am. - I replied, yawning and covering my mouth.

- Wait, how old are you [Y/N]? - Pyrrha asked.

- I am 17. Why asking?

- Wait what?! - Yang and Coco yelled, obviously surprised.

- Huh? What is going on? - I asked, raising my eyebrow.

- We thought you are at least 18... With your ways of behaving and speaking.

- And combat experience. - Pyrrha and Weiss added.

- You seem pretty mature for your age. - Velvet shyly added.

- Nah, I am just logical at most of those times. But sometimes I tend to run away from the problem instead of facing it, so I guess I am not so perfect.

- I mean... It surely is a bad thing, but sometimes it is better to retreat than dig further into the topic.

- So where are we going? Bar is a no-go.

- We could go clothes shopping- Coco suggested, but was cut off by loud "NOPE" from all males.

- Maybe we could just get some food, drinks and make a sleepover! - Ruby suggested.

Well, that technically isn't the worst idea...

- I think that as well [Y/N]. - Blake said. Wait, was I speaking out loud?

- Yes you are speaking out loud [Y/N]. - Yang said with a smirk.

- What does the rest think?

- We can try fitting in one dorm, we just gotta bring sleeping bags. - Jaune said.

- Yeah! What can go wrong?

*timeskip to evening*

After five or six hours of supply shopping- Wait, scratch that, massive shopping we got back to our dorms. First, we got a bit of clothes to make Coco feel a bit better, then we went to dust store, so the teams can refill the dust for their magazines, and then we purchased snacks and drinks for the pretty long night. We dropped our bags to our dorm, and then girls started.. CHANGING?! I started leaving the room, but Yang stopped me by locking the door.