Hello Wayward Sons and Daughters!
Have you written a fanfic about the best paranormal TV show ever and would like to have it featured on our profile?
Or have you read an amazing story set in the world of our beloved show written by someone else and think it needs to be added to one of our reading lists?
Read on to find out what you need to do to be considered for one of our reading lists.
Before you submit your work, please make sure it satisfies the following criteria:
- Grammar - The work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality.
- Complete - Stories must be marked complete or, if ongoing, updated within the last 3 months with plans to continue.
- Flow - Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.
- Suitable - Stories must be specific to the profile.
- Rated - Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines or are incorrectly rated will not be considered.
- Standalone - We only accept stories that are the first in a series.
- English stories only - At the moment, we can only accept stories written in English.
How to submit:
If you think your story has what it takes, submit your story to our Reading Lists through this SUBMISSION FORM!
Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. Once everything is filled out, press submit (only once) and that's it.
Stay positive and be kind as we aim to support writers who respect the Wattpad community and fans.
Please, note that:
>> any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section, or via PM will not be considered.
>> submission does not guarantee you a spot in our reading lists. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.
>> your story can only be added to one Reading List on our profile so as to keep space open for other stories. With that being said, please carefully consider the options when deciding which list to submit your story to.