Traveling with America

He let go of my hand quickly and got another good look at me before he laughed his signature laugh and said, "Wow! How did you know that?" I laughed with him. I couldn't help it, his laugh was catching. "Let's just say it was a lucky guess. By the way, where are we?" I looked around the area where we were, trying to see if I could recognize it from any of the Hetalia episodes. Nope. All I saw was trees and the ground, not much of any help at all. America laughed yet again and replied, "Really, you don't know? Well, we're right by my house! C'mon! I can take you inside and call England. Maybe he can help you! Then after that we can watch some scary movies!" He got excited at the last thought and took me by the hand and led me off through the forest.

*RANDOM TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ENGLAND'S MAGIC*

By the time we had almost arrived at America's house, America had nearly pulled my arm out of its socket. "Ow, America, ow!" I complained as he dragged me behind him. I was panting hard. I guess it didn't really matter that I had been running track for about four years straight. America had the speed and endurance of a deer when he ran. "America," I panted, "I'm not a country! I don't have super speed! Please, can we take a break for a second." He looked back at me and slowed down. "Aww, but we're so close! Can't you run just a little longer?" He gave me one of the saddest and guiltiest looks I had ever seen. It almost made me cry. I was about to tell him that I could maybe go a few more feet when I remembered that he had used this same trick on Japan when he had wanted him to go to his Christmas party. America was just making this face so I would say yes to him and keep going. I narrowed my eyes at him and looked around for a place to sit. I found a tree stump that looked a bit comfortable and plopped down on top of it. I looked up at America and said, "If you want me to go any farther, your going to have to carry me."

I guess you could say I was surprised when America bent down, grabbed my waist, and hauled me over his shoulder like he was Santa and I was a bag of toys. "Hey!" I yelled. " What the heck?! I didn't mean for you to actually do it! Put me down, America!!!" I was squirming and hitting and kicking all around, if he wouldn't put me down, I at least wanted to inflict some pain upon him. America started jogging with me on his shoulder, jerking up and down. "Hahaha!" He laughed. "Wow, this is a lot easier than before! Thanks for the suggestion!" I did a little facepalm to myself. Of course America would take me seriously when I had threatened for him to carry me, I was so stupid! But out of spite out still yelled, "SERIOUSLY, AMERICA!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" That, of course only made him laugh harder, and for the rest of the way to his house, America carried me on his shoulder.