The whisper

This is my first book so I'm just taking a chance here so please be critical if you have to I like it that's how I know if I am good or not. Thank you for reading and I hoPe you enjoy:) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One- The encounter with 'Him' 

The therapist watched from across the room. She looked up gently and smiled.  

"So when do you remember these things happening?" she asked with a concern face.  

I looked at her thinking i should just say something if i want some help. 

"Ever since I was little I cud remember this voice speaking to me telling me to do crazy things." i told her in a trembling voice recognizing how stupid it was not to tell someone.  

"I always listened but as I got older this voice remained. At first I taught it was just my imagination trying to exceed it's boundaries by letting itself out. Then the day came when it went to the extreme ................................"

The windows were open as it allowed the cold wind to blow in. For some strange reason I always loved the cold it reminded me of some past lives that I some how could remember. The snow always looked good in the twilight. As I got ready to settle for the night I began to feel a shiver going down my spine like if there was a finger slowly tracing the pattern of my bones on my back. I turned around gently and look to find no one there. I then taught to myself maybe I was imaging things it must of been the wind doing this to me.  

To take precaution I went to my window and closed it shut. I still felt uneasy but at least no one would come in my room while I was in the shower. I grabbed my clothes off my bed and took my towel and head straight to my shower. I turned on the shower and allowed the water to heat for awhile while I brushed my teeth so I won't have to do it after. After my bath I came out to find that my clothes that was left on the shelf was not there. Now I knew I was not crazy but I franticly moved around the bathroom looking for my night gown. I went into my room and saw it laid out neatly on my bed. 

" Strange I don't remember doing that " as I said to myself. 

I felt that strange shiver again this time behind my neck. This time I was sure that someone was there because now I could fell a breath on my ear. I froze in my spot and closed my eyes for a brief second and swiftly turned around to find nothing. My eyes franticly searched the room for any signs of a person being present besides me. I was starting to freak out so I just got changed and jump into my bed. I was about to turn off the lamp beside my bed when I heard a whisper. It was smooth and velvety but still held a deep masculine tone to it. For some strange reason I had the nerve to turn to find a man sitting on my bed watching me with piercing blue eyes and a slightly tan but structured face with long black hair touching his shoulder. He whispered again this time saying my name in a way to make it roll of his tongue into the air " Maria - Antoniette " 

A piercing scream exploded out of my mouth as the man gently came off my bed and went to my window. He leaned up against my window and smiled like he was happy to see my reaction. Out of my panicked state I fell to the ground and hit my thigh on my strayed shoe that stick out of my bed. My door opened and my mom looked at me on the floor. I turned and watch by the window and saw that he was still there yet still my mom had no idea he was there. My mom ran up to me maybe seeing the fear in my face.  

" Sweetie what's wrong" she looked with a worried expression on her face while she asked.  

" Mom d-don't you not s-see the man standing by the window" I said in a trembling voice clearly showing my fear that was seeping out of my voice. She turned around and saw no one . 

"Honey I don't see anyone sweetie," as she watched me with a confused look. I watched her in shock and started to shake my head from side to side. My breaths were coming short and my heart began to race. When I looked away from my mother and saw him moving from the window to my bedroom door. He had a smirk on his face like he was enjoying my reaction.  

" Maria- Anonettie you will soon be mine and I , yours"