Mommy's Day (Part 1)

It's been two days and I'm adjusting to being a mom. I love being a mom, Cameron is the cutest little boy in the world. I love him and Landon so much already.

Today Landon suggested I spend some time with Cam and take him to the park, so that's what I'm getting him ready for now. The clothes, that I apparently picked out before the accident, are adorable. I still can't believe that Cameron came from me and Landon. I put Cameron in his blue jumper that says, "Momma's boys do it best." He ran to the front door reaching on his tippy toes trying to get it open.

"Hold on baby!" I said and he immediately stopped and ran to me like it was the first time he had seen me in his whole life. I picked him up when he ran to me and he started squeezing my cheeks like I was the baby. "Momma cheeks! Momma cheeks!" He kept giggling and squeezing my cheeks until I threw him up into the air and he just stared at me with wide eyes and giggled some more. That's when I noticed a figure in the corner of my eye, Landon. He was smiling at us with a huge smile, his eyes were watery, he is so adorable. I went over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. Even the smallest kiss made Cam go "ewwwwww." I smiled and told Landon we were going and went out the door.

I hope I can make it through the day, as much as I love Landon and Cameron, I still have the craving. I really hope I don't give in and relapse. Especially not when I'm alone with Cameron.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry this is really short! I have been sick and have had a lot going on.

I'll try to update more! Please, comment, follow, and vote!

See you soon lovelys,

kayla xx