As I finally reach my destination I lower us both onto the bed, I break contact with him long enough to get my own shirt off. I get his shoes and socks off and then reach down unbuttoning his pants, unzipping his fly and then I yank both pants and boxers off with one swift move.

The sight before me makes my breath hitch in my throat, Kyle is lying naked on our bed his firm body splayed before me to admire, his skin is flushed, his dick standing hard and proud leaking precum onto his stomach, and his eyes are dark with lust staring back at me as the arousal has him taking panting breaths. I groan as I palm my still covered and painfully hard cock.

What he does next has me panting too. He sits up, scoots down to the end of the bed where I'm standing and while still sitting on the bed he opens my pants and slides them down until they fall down at my feet, then he slides down my boxers releasing my cock. He grabs hold of it and slides his hands up and down the shaft, then he looks up and meets my eyes, licks his lips and slides his tongue down the whole length. The view is amazing, my beautiful mate sitting between my legs licking my dick as he looks me deep in the eyes. Then his eyelids closes as he opens his mouth, takes the tip inside and slides my dick across his tongue, I can see the precum leaving a wet trail on his lips and tongue. I take a hold of his hair and just can't resist the urge, with a grunt I thrust my hips slightly forward sliding my dick further into his mouth and then slide back out, I find a nice rhythm and now I'm fucking his hot, wet mouth, going just a little deeper with each thrust. He moves his hands to my ass and grabs a hold, digging his nails into the cheeks encouraging me to keep going, when his eyes opens again and find mine my balls start to tingle and gets hard preparing for release and I have to stop, so I pull back making my dick slide out of his mouth with a pop.

Now his mouth is swollen and wet as I once again lean down and kiss him pushing him back until his shoulders make contact with the bed, I start kissing, sucking and licking my way down his neck and chest, former experience has taught me that his nipples are a real weakness for him so I make sure to take each swollen bud in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and biting down quite harsly making him hiss at the pain and then I lick them to soothe it which in turn makes him moan out my name and mumble something completely incoherent.

As I work my way down to his abs I lick each one, running my tongue around their outline and scrape my teeth carefully along the skin. When I reach his groin I ignore his dick as I lick his inner thigh, making him whine and thrust his hips almost humping the air. Knowing full well what he wants I go for his balls instead, I take them in my mouth as I massage them with my tongue, he is a moaning mess, "Goddess Anders, please!"

I let his balls slide out of my mouth, "Please what, baby? What do you want?"

He's panting and almost shaking, his body is covered in a fine sheen of sweat, "I want you, I NEED you! Fuck me already."

I am happy to oblige, and I move to reach into the drawer of my bedside table, finding the lube. As I move back between his legs I grab a hold of him and roll him over, pulling his hips up so I have a perfect view of that twitching pink bud, begging for my attention. I pop the lid of the lube and pour some directly on his crack watching it slide between them and then I reach out and glide one finger against the bud, not penetrating just testing its resistance. It turns out to be almost nonexistent and soon my finger slips inside, he is so tight and I can feel his muscles clenching down on my finger greedily pulling it further in. Kyle is almost vibrating, begging for more, for it all. But I can't rush it, I need to prepare him, I can't risk hurting him, so I slide one more finger inside and start scizzoring and stretching him, getting him ready to take my member.