I need you

Luke's P.O.V

I need Lexi to remember me I need her. Lexi is my world and it pains me that she can't remember anything, we had how much she loved me or how much I loved her. As I sat there with my Lexi I could feel my body ache to lean over and kiss her Pink lush lips. Instead I just throw my head back against the seat and cover my face up with both of my hands.

"Luke, are you ok?" Niall asked me looking through the morrow,

"Yes sir, I'm fine." I'm really not though my girlfriend, the love of my life doesn't even remember having a relationship with me, how could I be ok? But I don't say any of this because I don't want to scare Lexi.

_______

I sit in the back seat with lex till we get to her house I help her get out of the car and into the house. As we wall into the house you could hear muffle sobs coming from the living room. We walked in to the living room to find Harry and his wife Madison on the couch sobbing.

"Hey mate, how are you holding up?" Niall asked,

"OH-" Harry broke off into a sob.

"I'm so sorry uncle Harry," I look over to see Lexi start to cry.

"Oh baby don't cry... Please don't cry, I beg with Lexi. "I'm going to go show Lexi some pictures and see what she remembers. Is that ok Lexi?"

"Yeah," Lexi say as she wipes under her eyes to stop the tears from falling over on to her cheeks.

We walk in to her room, and Lexi just stops looking at all the pictures we took over the last couple of years. Most of them of me and Lexi, or Lexi and Darcy. I had my arm wrapped around Lexi shoulders, and I could feel her knees go weak as she almost fell.

"Baby, are you ok?"

"No, I can't remember any of this!"

"It's ok," I say, " we are going to take it one picture at a time, and I'll tell you the member that goes with it, ok?"

"Ok, but what if I still don't remember after that?"

"Then I'll think of another way to help." I paused before picking back up, "Pick a picture,"

That's the end!!! JK JK JK!! No It's not the end!! so what do you guys think about this chapter? Leave a comment! Kay bye, and stay beautiful-Chloe <3