Audition 1

Melissa's P.O.V

"Miss Larkin how does it feel?" "Are you excited?" Numerous reporters shouted with flashing cameras.

"Melissa wake up its 7am time for school!" I hear mom shout.

"I'm up!" I said tiredly.

" Get ready now honny" Mom says to me in a nice tone.

" Melissa no school today." My dad says from the other room.

"WHY?!" Me and mom shout in perfect sync.

" You have a dancing audition for a Broadway musical explaining mine and your Mom's and aunt Penny's story." My dad explained. We always called Penny and Seaweed Aunt Penny and Uncle Seaweed.

~TIME SKIP ARRIVED AT AUDITION PLACE~

"Miss Larkin?" The smartly dress lady said. I got up and followed her to the room for my Audition.

LINK'S P.O.V

" I do hope she does well and lands the role of you, just imagine if she gets the role of AMBER VON TUSSLE!" I said with a nervous laugh.

"I know hon, let's keep our fingers crossed." Tracey said with confidence.

"No need to she won't win although I am Amber Von Tussle, My daughter will get the Role of Tracey." Amber said smugly. OMG AMBER'S DAUGHTER AUDITIONING FOR TRACEY!

"Oh mother!" Amber's daughter Riley cried.

" What darling?" Amber questioned.

" I didn't get the role of Tracey!" Riley cried.

" WELL WHO DID YOU GET?!" Amber shouted.

" YOU!" Riley replied,

"Well at least you will get all the attention." Amber said smugly looking in mine and Tracey's direction.

"MOM DAD I GOT THE ROLE TRACEY!!!!!!!" Melissa shouted in joy. Riley shook her hand and they exchanged congratulations.

"We come back tomorrow to meet the rest of the cast." Melissa shouted with joy.

Amber, Riley and a man who i assume is her new boyfriend walked out looking disgusted all except Riley she looked very joyful.