Chapter 1

Video by: 1993animegirl

Frankenstien's POV

Everyone got to school safe. I was in my office doing paperwork for hours. What pulled me out of my work was Master at the door. I got up and opened the door. Bowing, I said, "Welcome Master please have a seat." He was always here when it was PE. I didn't mind him being here.

I fixed him some tea, and went back to my paper work. "Frankenstien." He called out. I replied with a smile, "Yes, Master?" "Tea." "Right away." I got his cup and poured more tea into it, with 8 teaspoons of sugar.

*Ding Dong Dang*

Master rose from his seat and walked out the door. I couldn't help but smile, of how he likes to live a normal life.

Rai's POV

Frankenstien has been acting strange since I arrived. I was going to ask but decided not to, right now. As I was on my way back to class, Shinwu ran beside me, putting a arm over my shoulder, saying he made his team win.

We walked in class and sat down. Looking out the window, I was thinking about when to ask Frankenstien.

Fast Forward to Frankenstien's house

Frankenstien's POV

The children left, as usual, Takio and M-21 were washing dishes, while Regis, Tao, and Seira cleaned. Master was sitting on the couch, drinking tea.

"Frankenstien." Master called out. "Yes, Master?" I said with a smile. "....Follow me..." he got up and walked to his room. I followed as told, wondering what master need to say in private.