Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I walk back and give him some clothes. "I hope they fits you... It belongs to my Father" I said. Then I gesture towards the bathroom "you can change there" I said.

I just met him.... I can't believe I let him in my house

-Spending Time with Aoto-

Y/N P.O.V

I prepare some meals since I'm kinda hungry. I just decide to make a simple meal. The rain is still falling.

I heard the bathroom door open and close. I turn my head to see Aoto walking out of the bathroom. I smile at him "I'm just making some meal... Are you hungry?" I asks. He looks away from me "I don't like eating warm food" he said. I look at him confused, then I just smile "everyone have their own preference" I said. He looks at me surprised "really? Other people would call me weird" he said. I look down as I continue to cook. "I won't call you weird, just because of your eating habit. I've been called weird all the time.... I know how it felt like" I said. He just stayed silent.

"I'll make you a cold dish then... Would you like some?" I asks, smiling at him. He just nod his head slowly. I smile "have a seat then... I'll call you once it's done. The rain is still falling pretty hard. So I guess you're gonna have to stay here for a while" I said. "You don't mind having me here?" He questioned. "Nope... You seem like a friendly guy. Besides if you try something, I know how to beat you up" I said.

I've finished the meal for me. I start preparing some meal for Aoto. I know exactly what would be good when you're eating it cold.

I place the meal on the table once I'm done cooking. I walk over to the living room, to see Aoto is reading some books I have. "Aoto... The meal is done. Come and eat with me" I said. He looks up at me and nod his head. Then he gets up and walk with me to the dining room.

(Your meal

(Your meal. Just a simple pasta. You loves pasta, raise your hand!!! 🙋🏻)

 You loves pasta, raise your hand!!! 🙋🏻)

(It's a Korean dish. Cold raw fish soup. I never had one, but it looks good. Let me know if you have ever taste it)

Aoto just stare at his food. "What's wrong? You don't want it?" I asks. He looks up at me "not that... What is this?" He asks. "It's a cold raw fish soup. I hope it's okay for you" I said. He pick his chop stick and try it "it's good..." He said, eating it more. "Thank god... I thought you don't want it" I said, relieved. Then I start eating my meal. He just give me a small smile. "You should smile more... It suits you" I said. He just looks away. Then we eat in silent.

After eating I take the dirty dishes to the sink and start washing them. I walk over to the living room to see Aoto laying on the couch, asleep. I smile at the sight. I walk over to my room and grab extra blanket.

Then I walk over to him, then I kneel down next to him and drape the blanket around his sleeping form. I got up and was about to walk away. But a hand grabs mine, gently. I look down to see Aoto looking up at me, with his clear bright blue eyes. "What is it?" I asks. He stayed silent, but he pulls me down until I laid on top of him. "Aoto! What are-" he cuts me off. "Stay... Please..." He said. I stayed silent and make myself comfortable next to him. "Thank you..." He whispers. Then his breathing even out. I look up at him. I observe his face as he sleeps. 'what happen to you? Why do you seem to be in so much pain?' I thought to myself. I laid my head on his chest and close my eyes. Slowly drift of to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sun shining on me. I realise I'm not in my room. I try getting up, but stops once I felt something on my waist. I panicked for a bit before relaxing as I remember what happens yesterday.

I look up at Aoto, to see him already awake. I smile "good morning" I said. "Morning..." He replies.

I got up from the couch. I walk over to the laundry. "Your clothes has dried" I said, turning to look at him. He nods his head. "Do you want to have some breakfast?" I asks. He shook his head. "Alright... I'll make some breakfast for myself then" I said. Walking over to the kitchen and start making breakfast.

Then out of no where, I felt an arm going around my waist. I jump since I was not expecting that. I turn my head slightly to see Aoto looking at me. He looks at me with his blue gaze. But I can feel the sadness in them. I turn of the stove and turn to face him. "What's wrong, Aoto?" I asks. He stayed silent and just hugs me.

Then I feel his body started shaking. "Aoto? What's wrong?" I asks. "Y-Y/N... Please... D-don't leave me" he said. "What are you talking about?" I asks. I pull away from him and grab his hand. I pull him and walk towards the living room. I push him into a sitting position on the couch. He didn't let my hand go. I take a seat next to him. "I can't help you if you didn't tell me, Aoto" I said, gently. He looks up at me with his teary eyes.

"W-when I was a kid... I h-have a twin. His n-name is Ariton. H-He killed o-our parents. He also k-killed those p-people on Blue Christmas. I-I couldn't do anything to s-stop him... You're r-right... You're right when you said that I'm e-experiencing a deep p-pain. Y/N... I lost everyone" he said. I pull him into a hug. I rub his back gently trying to calm him down. "Shh... It's okay... It's gonna be okay" I whispers. He clutch the back of my shirt tightly. "D-don't leave me... I d-don't want to be a-alone... P-please" he pleads. "I won't..." I said. "Promise?" He asks, pulling away to look at me. I nod my head "I promise" I said, smiling. He just nod his head and pulls me into a hug again.

*to be continued*