INTRODUCTION

It is that kind of love that leaves you feeling dizzy, intoxicated, breathless. It's something you can feel it in your very bones and it's not so easy to get rid off it once it's there. It's something special a person can experience. Its wild but it's an emotional rollercoaster ride.

A crazy, passionate love story of Ram💕Priya.

PROLOGUE

Introducing the two characters who are the essence of this story..... PRIYA SHARMA and RAM KAPOOR.

LIFE gives them a beautiful chance to love and they make the life to fall in LOVE with them.

He gave her the LOVE and she gave him the LIFE. And together they built a life they loved.

It's their story....which is a tangled web and they will unravel it with their tangled love.

______________________________________________

Priya Sharma

"What's happening in my life? Why my father is forcing me into this marriage? Why Papa is very adamant? He could've listened to my opinion atleast once!

I can't marry right now. I want to look after this home, take care of my papa, Karthik studies and I want to complete my post graduation first.

But Papa is not thinking in my perspective. He said it's his last wish; to see my marriage with that person. He is blackmailing me emotionally!

Who is that person who want to marry me? He don't know about our past.. about my past... about my quandary over marital life! I'm shit scared! But what if he gets to know about my past! I'm sure he will repudiate this relationship."

______________________________________________

Ram Kapoor

"Soon she will be mine and I will treasure her with everything I have and she deserve it all.

If I marry anyone its only her. Tomorrow everything will be finalized. And I'm sure my family will be very happy with her arrival.

I know Priya you are not ready for this marriage and you will definitely try to stop this marriage. But this marriage will happen. IT MUST. Because we are meant to be together.

I can't imagine anyone apart from you as my wife. I may sound selfish but you are mine, Just mine... And I will make sure you will be the Mrs. Priya RamKapoor soon."

****************

Priya Sharma:

Daughter of Sudhir Sharma and Shipra Sharma. Sudhir Sharma took his voluntary retirement after the death of his wife Shipra and so all responsibilities were on Priya.

Priya has always been the quintessential good girl but she is living a life filled with disappointment. A girl with dreams in her eyes for her family but she doesn't have any desires or any dreams for herself. It's all because of one particular incident. Her past.
After that she had let her heart to settle in a cage.

She is a M.A literature student in her final semester. She does a part-time job to look after her family and her brother's studies. She stays in her college hostel. Shruti is her best friend and her roommate.

She is brilliant, simple, elegant, caring, responsible....but there had always been something missing, something very tender about her. She is a mess of gorgeous chaos.... But she is magic....she is divine.

Ram Kapoor :

India's richest man, billionaire, down to earth, handsome and currently the most eligible bachelor who is dream of every girl.

Living with his family, his mother Krishna Kapoor who is an eminent writer and philanthropist. Father Amaranth Kapoor helps him in his business. Sister Natasha Kapoor is a fashion designer.

His best friends Neha and Vikram are happily married.

He had everything in his life except her. He loved her beyond all reasons. And now he decides to fight a battle for her, no matter how hard it is going to be he wanted her presence in his life. He wanted her for the rest of his life, for love...for survival.