Sex, Drugs, and Coco Puffs (4)

Last one, there's a link to get you to the outfit she is wearing...if anyone is interested.

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha <3

I became aware of my surroundings as if someone has turned on an on switch. My eyes flipped open, and I groaned as the sunlight hit my face.

Wait, sunlight?!

"Shoot!" I yelled, causing Bethany to wake up. "I'm late for school!"

I ran around the room hurriedly, trying to find something to wear. Bethany just laughed at me.

"What is so funny?" I growled, as I tried to get my pants over my legs.

"You're not going to school today...well you are, but it you don't have to worry." she said still giggling. "You're moving with me, the reason your going to school today is because you need to withdraw. And I thought I was slow."

"Oh, shut up." I said. "I'm not slow, I just thought that I had dreamt it or something."

"Anyways, let's go get breakfast. Then we can get you dressed, go to school, withdraw you, and go shopping."

I groaned, I hate shopping.

"You are the only girl I know that hates to shop." Bethany laughed. "Do you know how sad that is?"

I stuck my tongue out at her, and walked out of the room with my pants around my waist. Mom and dad weren't home, they were out getting things for my move, and their next flight.

"Bethany," I called. "Do you want a bagel?"

"Yeah, and can you make me eggs too?" she asked, shuffling into the kitchen.

I nodded, and went to the fridge to get out the bagels and eggs. As I worked, Bethany made coffee, and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Can you pour me a cup?" I asked, putting eggs onto two plates. "Three sugars?"

"Since when do you drink coffee?" she asked me, as she poured me a cup, and put three sugars in.

I shrugged, and brought her food to her. We sat in silence, eating and drinking our coffee. It was nice, it was just like before. Every morning one of us would make breakfast, and we would just eat in silence until it was time for us to get dressed and go to school.

"Was it really necessary for you to dress me this morning?" I asked for the fourth time.

"Yes." Bethany cried, she was clearly annoyed by my constant questioning.

"Okay, fine. But did you have to put me in a dress." I gestured wildly to the red plaid dress she had forced me into. "I'll have to be in a wheelchair, my legs are going to fall off."

Bethany sighed. "Just shut up already." she yelled. "We're here, and there is nothing you can do about the dress now, besides, you couldn't have said you didn't want a dress. I had pants."

Now she tells me.

Bethany parked her rental car in the visitors lot. The visitors parking lot was on the other side of the student parking lot, because of this, I didn't realize that it was lunch. So when we walked into the school, people stopped and stared.

"Is that Bethany?" someone whispered.

"Who cares, is that Brianna?" someone asked to the first person.

This is what I was subjected to, walking down the hall with Bethany. I was embarrassed, but Bethany was eating up the attention, she seemed used to it; she probably was, she went down runways, all the time. As a model, I imagine that you were in front of people a lot, people who watched you.

We reached the office, and finally the gossip and whispers came to a halt. For the moment.

"Hi, girls." Mrs. Flower, the secretary, greeted us. "You're here to withdraw, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well, you're already withdrawn, your parents came by this morning. All you have to do is clean out your locker, and gym locker; when your done come back here. I need the locks for your lockers, and Bethany needs to sign a form saying you've gotten all of your things. Okay?"

"Sure." Bethany piped.

Mrs. Flower offered us a box, but Bethany refused. We had a bag with us.

We left the office, and I lead Bethany to my locker. Once there, we started cleaning it out.

"I can't believe she is still here." Bethany laughed. "Like, she was here when I went here; it's been at least five years, why hasn't she retired?"

"She loves it here." I told her. "I had asked her once, she said she loved helping us kids out. Even if there were those few that pushed her buttons."

Bethany laughed. We were almost done with packing up my locker, when I heard someone call my name.

"Oh, hey Ashley." I said, as I closed my locker, and took the lock with me.

"So it's true, you are leaving?" she said breathlessly. "Why didn't you tell me? It's been going around school all day."

"Yeah, it's true. I didn't tell you because it was only decided yesterday, gosh. How does everyone know already?"

"Tula." Ashley explained. "She was in the office when your parents came in this morning, she's been spreading it around all morning. She's saying that you're leaving because your pregnant."

My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. "Are you serious? Why would she say that? She just had to make my leaving seem like a big thing, she is so mean."

"Yeah, she's a bitch." Bethany said, "Obviously she didn't understand what I told her the last time. No one messes with my sister."

"Oh, hey Bethany." Ashley waved, looking confused. "I didn't see you there. How's the modeling going?"

"Good, I just did a shoot for Betsy Johnson." she squealed. "Do you know where Tula is? I want to talk to her."

"She's in the cafeteria, in your old spot." Ashley said.

Without another word, Bethany turned in her Gucci pumps, and made her way to the cafeteria. For a girl in four inch heels, she was a fast walker. I said bye to Ashley and ran to catch up with her, by the time I did, she was already at the cafeteria doors.

"Bethany!" I called, but she had already gone in. I followed her, and caught up. People were looking at us, I could hear people talking about us.

I grabbed Bethany's arm. "You promised you wouldn't do anything."

"Actually," she said, dragging me to where Tula and her friends sat. "I said, I promise nothing. Hello Tula, long time."

We had reached Tula's table, her back had been to us, so she didn't see us coming, but her friends had, and some of them looked scared.

Tula turned. "Oh it's you. And...Bethany, I didn't know you were here." she said, she didn't sound scared, but her eyes told a different story.

"Let's just stop with the fakeness okay?" Bethany said in a scarily sweet voice. "I know you've been making my sisters life miserable since I left, and I know that you spread that she is leaving because she's pregnant. I don't know where you think you can get off spreading shit like that, but I'm here to tell you, that you are pathetic.

"The fact that you have to pick on other people just to make yourself feel better about yourself, it's sad. We all know that Brianna is prettier, and smarter than you will ever be. But that doesn't give you the right to make fun of her."

"Oh whatever." Tula scoffed, everyone was looking over here at the scene that was unfolding. "She is so not prettier than me, and not smarter. But everyone in this room, is smarter than you, Bethany. I mean you barely graduated, and were, like, the whore of the school."

I was really hoping that she wouldn't say that, but she did. So I slapped her.

There was a collective intake of breath from everyone who saw, Tula was holding the side of her face, and Bethany looked dumbfounded.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." I said quietly, and I turned on my heel, and walked out of the cafeteria for the last time.