Prologue

Full Summary

He got married to get his Revenge. She got married to keep the secret hidden.

Overnight, irresponsible Ghaith goes from a single man to a married one. He gets married to a Seventeen years old, Nowa, who had a boring life up until three months ago and now she is forced to marry her father's friend,thirty three years old Ghaith Jaber.

____________________________

When People asked if I was his daughter and they ask all the time. Hoping, accusing. I never say yes, and I never say no. Since I knew my age makes him nervous and embarrassed, cause his eyes to keep heading southwards and then back up, guilty. I can tell I can make his eyes spin and that's just about all the control I needed.

Will he be her salvation? Will they find love in this odd situation?

Can love make you forget your revenge?

{And of His Signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy.} [Quran 30: 21]

Prologue

Nowa

Can love make you forget your revenge?

I like to think of that quote when I think back on how this crazy ride started. When I was sure my life had ended, I realized that maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

I remember vividly the night I met my future husband. It was summer , and unusually cold. I was wearing abaya to cover my Pjs and walking toward my aunts house.

When a loud sound made me turn around. And it was the sight of the oncoming car that made me freeze in place. I couldn't find the courage to move, although the car seemed to be moving in slow-motion, and I could make out every little detail of the shiny Porsche's front, I still stood my ground, and watched it come. I could have made it if I wanted too.

But the truth is that I didn't want to.

You would think that the crash would have caused me some kind of pain, that I would have screamed as loud as I could as I hit the windshield with a thundering smash, before bowl down on the ground and landing under the moving car. But no. It didn't hurt, and I didn't scream.

I didn't have time to scream.

I was unconscious long before the car stopped in place.

The only sound I heard was the scream coming from my future husband.