Chapter I

“I’m on my way to school now Keiji-nii. Bye! Love you!” Kou ran out of the house while waving goodbye to her aunt and uncle and saying Goodbye to her brother over the phone to where Kunimi and Kindaichi were waiting. It was always like this. The two will always wait for her outside of her house and they would walk to school together but this time, there was no school. It was a Saturday but since they have a practice match, they have to go to school but now they are allowed to wear their practice uniform.

"Are you still in bad terms with Kageyama-kun?" Kindaichi cringed at his name. Kou slapped the back of his head and giggled.

"Well, yeah." Kunimi and Kindaichi said the the same time. Kindaichi rubbed the back of his head casually.

"Have you ever gave any thought that maybe he changed?" Kou asked while walking. The sky was starting to get gloomy and dark despite it being a Saturday morning.

"Not really. You know how he is. A dictator King." Kindaichi spat and earned another smack from his friend. Kou sighed and looked up the sky.

"I wonder why he's like that?"

When they got to school, the gym was already being set up. Oikawa was not there because of his knee injury the previous day, much to Kou's disappointment. After about thirty minutes of getting ready, the Karasuno bus stopped inside the school grounds and the boys’ volleyball team got down.

"Welcome to Aoba Jhosai." Kou bowed in respect to the crow team. Kou looked around and saw no Kageyama. She thought he might still be inside the bus. Kou excused herself because she was being called by Irihata, who welcomed the Karasuno coach. They crossed paths with Yahaba and Kindaichi on the way to the gym, which made Kou slightly angry because of Kindaichi's act of provication. When they got there, they were welcomed by Mizoguchi. After they all change to their practice uniforms and bibs, Kou approached Kageyama from behind and poked him.

“Huh?” Kageyama turned around and was shocked to see the once called Volleyball Princess behind him.

“Surprise” Kou smiled and made both the Karasuno team and the Seijoh team, who were watching with obvious jealousy, blush furiously.

“Kageyama? You know this beautiful and angelic girl?” a member of the Karasuno team, who was bald with scary-looking eyes, approached and made Kou hide behind Kageyama. The Seijoh team was about to beat Kageyama up but was held back by Irihata and Mizoguchi.

“Kou-chan, don’t be scared, this is just my senpai, Tanaka-san.” Kageyama explained and Kou came out from behind him.

“H-Hello. I-I’m Akaashi K-Kou. The m-manager of S-Seijoh. Nice to m-meet all of y-you.” A tall scary-looking man came near her and she screeched a bit.

“Nice to meet you Akaashi-san. I am the captain of the team, Sawamura Daichi. You can call me Daichi.” It turns out he wasn’t that scary at all.

"Nice to meet you too, Daichi-san" Kou peeped from behind the setter.

"Akaashi? Hmmm..... Akaashi Kou. Where have I heard that name before?" A boy with silver hair and a beauty mark under his left eye asked out loud.

"She went with me at Kitagawa Daiichi, Sugawara-san." Kageyama said as Kou clutched the back of his shirt in embarrassment.

"Here we go again." She thought to herself.

"Ah! Kitai-chi's Volleyball princess!" The same silver haired man pointed at the ceiling. Everyone on the crow team stared at Kou with their mouths agape.

"Wow!! The ace of Kitai-chii!!! Cool!!!!!" An orange haired boy jumped up and down. Kageyama smacked the back of his head to make him stop yelling.