2

Venus sat in the back of a police car tears streaming down her face, but having a mischievous grin plastered on her lips. She was he only soul in this car that knew the truth. What actually happened that night, and no one will ever know what happened that night.
"Miss we are about ten minutes away from our destination... Are you gonna say anythin'" Nothing, Venus was dead silent think of where they would be taking her, and why. They knew nothing of what happened, so she was accused with no evidence. Just her mother's word, her stupid traitor mother's words.

"Venus. Venus! Get up, you have community service today." A gruff voice spoke to the sleeping girl.
"Get out. Let me change."
"Be ready in five minutes!"
Today was Venus' first day of service. She got to go outside for ten minutes to pick up garbage off of the grass and side of the dirt road. This place was isolated from all of humanity, so they thought it would be safe to let some people outside and get fresh air. Key word thought.
Venus got changed and opened her door to see a y'all Gaye's waiting for her. She followed him outside and started to set her plan into action.
"Sir it's so hot out here, my skin hasn't been in sun so long I don't know if I can handle it." She tried her best to sound in pain and thirsty.
"You have five more minutes you can deal with it!"
Plan B is a go Venus thought. She fanned her eyes and collapsed to the ground and waited. The guard came running over and tried to "wake up" Venus. Nothing. He ran inside to get backup, and Venus took this as an opportunity. She left a note saying "Allie and Realynn know where I ran to." It wasn't a lie, she always talked about going to the small town about twenty miles away from here. The note was more for Realynn and Allie knowing that she had left.
All was going perfectly, yet she was running out of time. She started to run away, but ended up tripping on the loose dirt and rocks, and like the clumsy female she is, she fell face first in the dirt actually knocking unconscious.
---------------------------------

Venus awoke in a soft bed with very blurry surroundings. The pain in her head was so intolerable that she pretended to sleep as she heard the door open hen shut.
"I see you are awake. How do you feel, you fell really hard."
"Um... my head hurts I guess. Nothing I can't handle though." Venus was quiet like always, but mostly didn't want to be to loud to make her head throb even more.
"Okay then, you are free to leave and go back to your room at anytime. Take it slow."
'Why is it always me that gets hurt?' Venus thought. Her plan was ruined she could never try that again also. There goes her only plan that took her months to plan. Maybe being here for the next few months won't kill her.
Venus sat for another ten minutes, then left to her room to think of another letter to write to her mother; but something stopped her this time. She only felt pure hatred for her 'family'. She decided to do something she hasn't done since her first month here. She pulled out her old diary and started to write everything on her mind.
"It's been a while, but here is too much on my mind. I hate doing this but I am stuck in the small room yet again. I was doing my first set of services today and I rushed into my plan to fast, and actually passed out. I was apparently out for only one hour but it felt years. I was writing to my mother like always this time was different thought. I felt hate for everyone around me. Anger filled not only my thoughts but my soul and every inch of my blood. I feel free again, crazy like normal, I feel pieces back together, I'm not broken. I am insane."

[A/N I'm sorry for the short update. I've been busy with sports. I love you all and will try to write as much as I can! Xoxo]