Chapter 37-

Chapter 37-

"You want to write a love story about a dog and a human? A romantic comedy story?"

"Not just any love story, Reina. It's about a beautiful prince that was turned into a animal until he finds true love. And he does find the one he believes can break the curse but she just so happens to have a phobia of dogs," Joshua corrected as I blankly stared at him.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Although the classroom was noisy as people worked with their partners in order to brainstorm more about their story, I was looking at Joshua like I wanted to chug him out the windows at any second.

Calvin stared at him too at his story idea.

He held up his hands as I continued to stare at him blankly for the millionth time in the last two weeks since we started brainstorming about our story idea. We were given two weeks to hand in a plot of what we wanted to write a short story about and the due date was today.

February 13th.

I already have a general idea of what I wanted to write about and Calvin already submitted his story pitch to Miss Bell. We are given till April to hand in the final printed copy of our short story to be submitted for a writing competition.

Apparently she did this every year to her senior class and it stresses everyone to death.

Although I was curious as of what Calvin's story idea pitch was, I didn't ask.

"Okay, okay I may have went through your notebook in your locker since I was getting desperate for an idea and read some of your story ideas but I liked this one the best," he finally admitted as I sighed.

I already knew he would pull something like this so I shouldn't be so shocked that I can't even have any privacy in my own locker.

"Reina has a notebook in her locker of story ideas?" Calvin asked curiously as I nodded, feeling shy about the whole ordeal since not everyone would do something like this.

"Yeah she does and I need to steal one or else I'm going to fail," Joshua said with a groan, causing both Calvin and I to roll our eyes at his dramatic expression.

"What are you writing about?" Calvin inquired.

"I kind of want to write about a love story revolving around two characters who are both struggling with their own deep secret and it's a journey about them healing and such," I said, observing Joshua as I told him my interest in writing a story that was somewhat similar to me and Calvin.

Not that I'll ever tell anyone nor let Calvin know that I was writing about him.

Calvin looked at me curiously too before a small smirk formed on his face, exposing me.

I blushed madly at his response.

"My goodness, you guys are seriously making me want to puke by the way you're looking at each other. Get a room," Joshua teased loudly.

I heard Mason laughing, knowing he overheard our conversation.

I gave him the middle finger playfully as Calvin cursed him out for laughing.

"How about you give me a story idea that I can rip off so Miss Bell doesn't kill me?" Joshua requested.

"I'm going to let you use your brain."

"Uh...a book nerd gets captured by a cursed prince who wants her to fall in love with him so he can turn back human? And that she probably has stockholm syndrome?" Joshua said, his attention returning back to me.