➞ mornings [ mini drabbles ! ]

mike
sounds of singing cartoon chipmunks played from the tv set the 3 kids sat around.
mike, his sister holly, and his girlfriend y/n.

y/n's head slumped onto the tired boy's shoulder and he smiled, resting his head on top of hers.
the girl readjusted her head to look up at mike only to notice him already looking at her.
she giggled as he took her hand in his and pulled her in closer.

the two stayed like that for a while before being called for breakfast.
mike and y/n sat at the kitchen table and immediately started scarfing down syrupy pancakes ignoring nancy's teasing voice telling them both to slow down.

will
with blankets and pillows piled around will and y/n they told stories of things that happened in their other classes at school.
laughs erupted from the girl as she tried to tell one particularity funny story but simply couldn't get it out.

will couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was when she laughed.
all the way down to the simple sound of it.
without giving it any second thought, the byers boy quickly leaned in and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

her laugh quickly ceased and her smile was replace with wide eyes and blushing cheeks.

the not-so-awkward silence between the two kids was broken as jonathan called them for breakfast.

dustin

arms and legs strewn carelessly across the floor of dustin's living room accompanied by soft snores and drooling mouths.

y/n being the last one of all of dustin's friends to wake up, they collectively tried to wake her.

she stirs in her sleeps before mumbling "dusty" and making grabby hands.
of course this causes an onslaught of teasing in which the sleeping girl was oblivious too.

waking up a fair while after the teasing had ceased, y/n immediately smiles at her boyfriend and mumbles out a groggy, "mornin', dusty" sending lucas and mike into a fit of giggles and teases.
dustin simply shakes his head and kisses y/n's nose.
" mornin' to you too"

(( dustin's was especially shitty but i did enjoy writing these and will write them for the rest of the characters )$